Convicted racist Penny Sparrow dies of lung cancer - report

Hellhound105

Executive Member
What if I feel offended by the color of the smell of my neighbor's left nipple, do you think I could sue him for compensation?

Its hard to get all this correct, but apparently you could. Just dont call him/her/it any names

John Tempus

Expert Member
Convicted racist is not far off from winning scrabble player.

Careful who you happen to play scrabble against, it might turn into prison sentence.

John Tempus

Expert Member
Would the K word be illegal in scrabble?

Care to find out ? Just make sure your opponents isn't all soy boy pussyhat carrying cnts.

Just for the record, in the last month the only times I have heard the K word was out of the mouth of black uber drivers. I guess its a special word reserved now just for blacks similar to the N words for blacks in america.

doubletrouble

Expert Member
Care to find out ? Just make sure your opponents isn't all soy boy pussyhat carrying cnts.

Just for the record, in the last month the only times I have heard the K word was out of the mouth of black uber drivers. I guess its a special word reserved now just for blacks similar to the N words for blacks in america.
There is still a lot of racism in this country... sadly. Most people don't even know when they are being racist.. this applies to all races. As a coloured person I can tell you that in coloured circles its not uncommon to hear the K word. I travel by train and even then you hear it openly

Grant

Honorary Master
What if I feel offended by the color of the smell of my neighbor's left nipple, do you think I could sue him for compensation?
you should just anonymously send him a pair of nipple caps by post

**edit
the ones with the little tassels

gamer16

Honorary Master
you should just anonymously send him a pair of nipple caps by post

The vacuum ones that look like little whips.

I think I'm going to buy my friends some as random Christmas presents this year. Can you imagine the questions people will ask once they open the gift:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Grant

Honorary Master
The vacuum ones that look like little whips.

I think I'm going to buy my friends some as random Christmas presents this year. Can you imagine the questions people will ask once they open the gift:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
hmm, maybe john the plumber would look resplendent wearing his as he wrestles with your stopcock