Convicted racist Penny Sparrow dies of lung cancer - report

ForceFate

Honorary Master
In my experience it does not go both ways - which is why I relate to Vrotapples post. You are welcome to your opinion though, as we all have the right to do.

Are you new here? If you are, then go through all racism/crime threads... It will change "your experience".

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
Are you new here? If you are, then go through all racism/crime threads... It will change "your experience".

Whilst we wait for the likes of the SAHRC to take real action against VIP black racists the 'experience' will not change.

winner

One less racist. Millions to go.

Maybe we should have a special prison for them . Imagine the Vicky and Mngxitama sharing a prison cell.

Sollie

Executive Member
Can I give you some context in regards to her facebook rant. We live in a very small tourist town on the south coast. Every year without fail, come december we are beset on by a horde of people. These people do not spend money at our town, they bring in all their own liquor. They trash the beach camping area, they litter, they destroy public property, they ransack any open business that hasn't got it's furniture bolted down. The residents dare not venture into the CBD or the beach because it's just too crowded and honestly, the atmosphere is rather antagonistic. We have had to endure this happening every year without fail for about 10 years now. The residents are just a tad annoyed because we are left to pick up the pieces.
Let's take a guess:

People complained. Nothing happened. Eventually we had Penny exploding.

Goes with my view at https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/thr...-for-race-video.1030002/page-20#post-23849977

On this note, thinking about the bigger local picture: I wonder how many times when people report incidents of criminality and they get a fob off, do they go over the edge? Look at vigilantism in South Africa. Where did the Vicky incident start? Why is there a constant distrust in South Africa?

daveza

Honorary Master
How do we know Penny Sparrow was not an absolute saint who supported the needy throughout her life, but one incident defines her life so much the headline is Racist Penny Sparrow dies.

If I were part of her family I would have seen my lawyers already.

STS

Mafia Detective
How do we know Penny Sparrow was not an absolute saint who supported the needy throughout her life, but one incident defines her life so much the headline is Racist Penny Sparrow dies.

A saint that wrote that she is going to call all black people little monkeys for the rest of her life AND worked as an estate agent? a soul can only go so far

Jabulani22

Executive Member
A saint that wrote that she is going to call all black people little monkeys for the rest of her life AND worked as an estate agent? a soul can only go so far
Didnt ghandi say some pretty racist things ? why should we revere some and condemn others ?

thechamp

Honorary Master

See lawyers for what?