Convicted racist Penny Sparrow dies of lung cancer - report

beans100

Honorary Master
One less racist. Millions to go.

Maybe we should have a special prison for them . Imagine the Vicky and Mngxitama sharing a prison cell.
A prison for who? People like Malema etc, gets away with racism every day. In the end, just the weak few and easy targets, who will be locked up.

wbot

Expert Member
It's crazy to see how many people are confusing Penny Sparrow with that mental Vicki Momberg woman. A lot of disgusting people celebrating Sparrow's death are celebrating because they think she went on a k word tirade. Wouldn't surprise me if some of our amazing media outlets are confusing the 2 as well.

Personally I don't think what Penny Sparrow said was really racist but whatever, what do I know. I think the media especially made her life a living hell. R.I.P.

STS

Mafia Detective
Corrupt & convicted thief, fraudster and murderer, Winnnie Mandela, is dead.

nobody remember that headline ?
How could I forget, the spelling, wording and spacing were horrible

gamer16

Honorary Master
referring to them as “monkeys”, who if allowed loose on the country’s beaches, would cause “huge dirt and troubles and discomfort to others”.
Well she wasn't wrong.

John Tempus

Expert Member
That's not what I said, but she had both... Racism and cancer.
Cool, so Malema and his cronies will all die of white lung cancer if we keep everything balanced on your race spectrum ?

Again all you pussies who think someone should be prosecuted for any kind of speech other than speech that directly incite violence need to grow a real pair of something and realize that policing speech will end up with everyone in jail given enough time. People still bitching about someone saying anything that might hurt feelings that is not a direct violent threat such as "Kill the boer, kill the farmer" which didn't land anyone in jail but say the K word or M word and you should be thrown in jail and removed from existence.

Nice logic.

The virtue signaling stupidity spectrum is overflowing these days and I notice it more and more on this forum that so many posters here have zero clue about sound logic about just outcomes.

I cant imagine a worldwar or any war being fought with soldiers coming out of this generation. It will be a bunch of people holding up posters about how hurt their feelings are and expecting the other side to just bend over backwards and take it up the arse.

I guess that is the average person running around in the world now, all a bunch of pussies.

Last edited: