Convincing anti-vaxxers to get shot - Ben Travato

Insint

Expert Member
To Ben Travato,

I am so scared, simple fact that a large number of pro jabbers ignore:
Majority of people have survived Covid, with most not hospitalised at all. A few in comparison to who was infected needed hospitalisation, of whom a portion sadly passed away.

A simple approach would have been to help people decide for themselve if they are at risk using a guide. This would allow people to take the jab as required.

You are just another scaremonger, so scared, that you started looking for someone to blame and like most zealots (history repeating itself) have allowed your fear to turn into anger and now you starting to use your platform to instigate attacks on the antijabbers.

Dont be surprised when your vitriol leads to actual violence. Just based on the unresolved anger by the projabbers on this forum, I wont be surprised when some of them decide to take matters into their own hands.

I am perfectly happy with people not getting the vaccine as long as they decide to stay at home while struggling to breathe and not fill the hospitals because most people don't die of covid. The hospital was functioning perfectly normal during the peak of the waves. They were not even aware that covid existed. You know because most people do not die.

Let's not wear seatbelts because that's pro-choice and most people do not die in car accidents. Also, make sure to disable those airbags because most people don't die in car accidents. Just go and get a car from 1950 because most people don't die in car accidents. There no need for all those stupid safety things because most people won't die in car accidents.

You are making such a fantastic argument, let's give massive applause.

Gyre

Expert Member
If you get your head out your arse you would have read posts. Myself posted about having covid a couple of months back, and co-workers and friends.

I remember your posts, but I don't remember you making very many actual arguments in this thread, so my apologies for excluding you. I didn't know you were on team antijab anyway.

Nuke

Do you do apple cider vinegar? You're a muppet if you don't. I guarantee my immune system is stronger than yours, never got infected once unlike your weak self who has been infected twice.
Damn, I knew I was missing something.

HunterNW

Honorary Master
I remember your posts, but I don't remember you making very many actual arguments in this thread, so my apologies for excluding you. I didn't know you were on team antijab anyway.
I don't argue... I sit on the fence and watch all the pro jabbers talk kak and flexing their jab arm.
Not anti-jab, still checking things out. Covid didn't affect me much except for the loss of taste.

Gyre

Expert Member
So only fat, obese people die of Covid? Please explain the young, fit, extremely healthy 30yo's that have died of Covid...2 whom I knew personally?

Please explain the fat and obese that contracted COVID and survived without having to go to hospital?

Stop spewing total kak please...

According to the anti-jabbers, they don't exist or it was their fault for having a weak immune system anyway.

It doesn't compare to the trauma of having to wear a mask and being bombarded by the MSM every day of how deadly covid is.

Gyre

Expert Member
I don't argue... I sit on the fence and watch all the pro jabbers talk kak and flexing their jab arm.
Not anti-jab, still checking things out. Covid didn't affect me much except for the loss of taste.

I've seen both cases, first my sister got the vaccine and was extremely sick for 4 days, was starting to think she had contracted covid actually. She was really bad but survived.

Second, my partner caught covid, didn't have it as bad as I did, was joking how healthy she was compared to me and nurturing me back to health since I was close to dying. Near the end, she did a complete U-turn and went from being fine to almost dying in a day, I had to take care of her the remaining 3 days while I was still sick with covid myself. Also was really bad, but survived.

I absolutely do not want covid again, and I am very hesitant against the jab after seeing what it has done to some people. Only thing saving me is the doc telling me to wait til 3 months is up before I get it, and even then I need to plan for worst case scenario and being off for a couple of days if it goes badly.

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
The what? If the vaccine does the above with people I might not want my second shot.

Why would i need a vaccine? Vaccines are for weak immune system people. Nuke should probably go for the vaccine, clearly their immune system is shot from all the times they have been infected.

HunterNW

Honorary Master
I've seen both cases, first my sister got the vaccine and was extremely sick for 4 days, was starting to think she had contracted covid actually. She was really bad but survived.

Second, my partner caught covid, didn't have it as bad as I did, was joking how healthy she was compared to me and nurturing me back to health since I was close to dying. Near the end, she did a complete U-turn and went from being fine to almost dying in a day, I had to take care of her the remaining 3 days while I was still sick with covid myself. Also was really bad, but survived.

I absolutely do not want covid again, and I am very hesitant against the jab after seeing what it has done to some people. Only thing saving me is the doc telling me to wait til 3 months is up before I get it, and even then I need to plan for worst case scenario and being off for a couple of days if it goes badly.
That's the thing, no one knows how their body will respond to either jab or full on covid.
My cousin, me and 3 other hunting buddies had it the same time, oldest was 68. Only my cousin was man down for 2 weeks. My SO was a little sick for about 3 days, then better.

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
That's the thing, no one knows how their body will respond to either jab or full on covid.
My cousin, me and 3 other hunting buddies had it the same time, oldest was 68. Only my cousin was man down for 2 weeks. My SO was a little sick for about 3 days, then better.

If you had proper immune systems you should'nt of even got it, unless you were all making out on this "hunting trip"?

So its quite simple to know what will happen, weak immune system - sick. Strong - nothing. Which one are you?

surface

Honorary Master
I'm perfectly happy for the skeptics of vaccinations to catch covid and share their experiences first hand in the other thread, I'll be waiting.
I think your post is not clear. Did you mean stories of people who got covid after being vaccinated? Or in general, all stories ?

There have been 4-5 deaths in Rustenberg after vaccine. Ask Hunter.

HunterNW

Honorary Master
If you had proper immune systems you should'nt of even got it, unless you were all making out on this "hunting trip"?

So its quite simple to know what will happen, weak immune system - sick. Strong - nothing. Which one are you?
Lmao. That's a bit BS. Immune system is how your body handle the virus. No fcking immune system can prevent you from getting it. You've been on a hunting trip ? I guess not, otherwise you wouldn't have made that "dom p0es" remark.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
I think your post is not clear. Did you mean stories of people who got covid after being vaccinated? Or in general, all stories ?

There have been 4-5 deaths in Rustenberg after covid. Ask Hunter.

Slow day for you today?

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
Lmao. That's a bit BS. Immune system is how your body handle the virus. No fcking immune system can prevent you from getting it. You've been on a hunting trip ? I guess not, otherwise you wouldn't have made that "dom p0es" remark.

Ok so the answer is weak immune system. Got it.

Gyre

Expert Member

My kids got it, sick for 3 days, better afterwards. After the 10 days of hell were up for me, took me another 2 weeks just get back to walking normally and doing full time work since my work is very physical.

Don't think I can do physical work after taking the vaccine either, based on the feedback I've had.

Gyre

Expert Member

What happens on hunting trip, stays at hunting trip :ROFL: