Coo-ee Soft Drink

FiestaST

Honorary Master
What is your thoughts on this brand? I actually like pretty much all the flavours esp the Apple one. It's great value & has good availability in the KZN region but I've never seen it in WC.

IMG_4753.JPG

Last edited:

Docksider

Cooee is owned by a family member of mine. They bottling plant is in Isipingo, South of Durban. They have a very large operation going on. They were approached by coke to sell the company for a good few hundred million but declined. They now have the rights to bottle Pepsi for South Africa...........

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Cooee is owned by a family member of mine. They bottling plant is in Isipingo, South of Durban. They have a very large operation going on. They were approached by coke to sell the company for a good few hundred million but declined. They now have the rights to bottle Pepsi for South Africa...........
Aha interesting. Thanks.

Dont they have this in WC any longer? I remember as a child my grandparents bought the 300ml 24 bottle crate of a truck that came by on Saturdays.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Dont they have this in WC any longer? I remember as a child my grandparents bought the 300ml 24 bottle crate of a truck that came by on Saturdays.
I stand under possible correction but I'm pretty sure you are referring to Bashews. That is a Cape Town classic.