Cool car related youtube channels?

Ivan Leon

Expert Member
Announcement: I am Jonny Smith aka Car Pervert.

Car Pervert is the name of my business and channel which, until now, has been nothing more than a hobby. From now it will be different.

Drawing on my 20+ years as a motoring journalist, presenter and relentless car buyer, this will be an eclectic automotive journey of appreciation that encompasses new, classic and future vehicles; From EVs to V8s, road trips, projects, future tech and garage grand designs.

Car Pervert is a pansexual platform for two, three, four wheeled (and more) machines that have a story to tell or a capture my eye.

I, Jonny Smith, am the Car Pervert. Join me on this journey. Does that sound weird? It isn't supposed to.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
I'm sorry but anyone calling a Corvette, "Hottest Car of the Year" can **** right off in my books... RIGHT OFF, i say!
His a thru & thru American though & the new C8 has generated a moerse lot of buzz from the car world, not just US of A.

Having said I don't agree with the title. The video views will be phenomenally high though.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
What to watch on lockdown? 7 automotive YouTube channels we recommend

Have some extra time on your hands during lockdown? Well, we've compiled a list of interesting motoring-related YouTube channels (in addition to our own, of course) to keep you entertained while you're stuck indoors. Of course, there's a wealth of automotive channels on the platform, so it's difficult to know where to invest your time (and data!). We pick seven of the very best. Click on the channel name to start watching. And enjoy!

Harry’s garage

Carfection

Hoovies Garage

Doug DeMuro

Jay Leno’s Garage

Engineering Explained

Petrolicious

Mekon

Doug DeMuro
Harry's Garage
Mighty Car Mods
Jay Leno's Garage
I used to enjoy Roadkill but they are pay to view now.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
2 Ones to add:

CarExpert - A new channel, created by a few of the guys that left CarAdvice. Hosted by Paul. He is really good ito of delivery.

CarExpert.png

AutoTopNL - No introduction needed, their POV videos are fantastic & their selection of rides are practically unmatched.

AutoTopNL.png