BMW M2 Competition
Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupé
Jaguar XE SV Project 8
Lamborghini Urus
Toyota Supra
Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye
Ford Mustang GT350

Mekon

Consider this. This Ford Cosworth GAA 3.4 litre V6 was pushing out 315 - 330 Kw in 1973. No turbos, no vtec yo, mechanical fuel injection and mutlivalve heads only. Aparently these Cologne Capri's were geared for a maximum top speed of 280 km/h. 0-100 differs depending on gearing. Believed to be as low as 3.5 seconds in some instances.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ivan Leon

Expert Member
This Bentley Limo Was the World's Best Luxury Car 20 Years Ago - Doug DeMuro

This Bentley Mulliner Park Ward limousine was the gold standard of luxury in 1999. Today I'm reviewing this Bentley limo and I'm going to show you around the ultimate luxury car from 20 years ago. Then I'm driving the Mulliner Park Ward, and I'm going to show you what it's like on the road.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Here you an seen how modern cars like the VW CC and flat engine Subaru's end up in a scrap yard. That VW put up a good fight.

Ivan Leon

Expert Member
The worst ‘car’ I’ve reviewed this decade! - Carwow

Is the Toyota Tundra the worst of the American pickup trucks? It may have a 5.7-litre V8 engine and 381hp (that's more than the Toyota Supra sports car!), but there's a lot about it that doesn't win Mat over.

Watch his newest review to see why he prefers the Ford F-150, Ram 1500 and Chevrolet Silverado over this other offering – even though it can go from 0-60mph in just 6.5 seconds!

FiestaST

Honorary Master
The worst ‘car’ I’ve reviewed this decade! - Carwow

Is the Toyota Tundra the worst of the American pickup trucks? It may have a 5.7-litre V8 engine and 381hp (that's more than the Toyota Supra sports car!), but there's a lot about it that doesn't win Mat over.

Watch his newest review to see why he prefers the Ford F-150, Ram 1500 and Chevrolet Silverado over this other offering – even though it can go from 0-60mph in just 6.5 seconds!

I watched it but honestly that title is proper clickbait. The truck was not even that bad.