Cool Car Videos

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
I really don't get why women can't keep their cars clean and tidy. Honestly, why does it have to look like a hoer se handsak?

Anyway, washing my own cars every now and then gives me some 1 on 1 time to get acquainted with the latest dings, dents and scratches. That dent in the passenger side door, coincidentally, was two years ago also at the West Coast. Runaway shopping trolley crashed into the car while parked.

Ivan Leon

Expert Member
Here's How Coronavirus Is Affecting My Channel - Doug DeMuro

A lot of people are asking how coronavirus and today's current events are affecting Doug DeMuro's channel. Today I am going to explain how I am affected, and I'll tell you my plan for the next few months.

Ivan Leon

Expert Member
Joe's Retirement Gift: A SUPERCHARGED 600HP Aston Martin V8 Vantage... with a twist! - JayEmm on Cars

In this first of my affordable dream car series, we present to you this: Joe's Aston Martin V8 Vantage. Not satisfied with his 4.7L Aston roadster, and having a love of engineering, Joe decided to perform some special modifications to the car.... stick to the end to find out!

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Europe vs USA - Why Are Tow Ratings So Different? - Alex on Autos

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
This one is only for the real car guy - watch all of it and you won't be disappointed.
Also serves as a reminder that those folks down under had it way harder than most in 2020.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
This one is more for the retro computer guys - well not really.
Just a Perifractic video about a car.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
This one is only for the real car guy - watch all of it and you won't be disappointed.
Also serves as a reminder that those folks down under had it way harder than most in 2020.

Nice share.

Watched the entire (lengthy) video, pure quality. Shot like a high end doccie.

Saw your comment as well.