Ivan Leon

Expert Member

The Autozam AZ-1 Is a Ridiculous, Tiny, Surprisingly Fun Sports Car - Doug DeMuro​

Autozam AZ-1 review! The Autozam AZ-1 is a crazy vehicle -- a tiny, mid-engine sports car with gullwing doors. It's ridiculous and very small, but also surprisingly fun -- and today, I'm reviewing it!

I'll show you all the quirks and features of the AZ-1, and I'm also going to drive the AZ-1 and show you what it's like on the road!

Ivan Leon

Expert Member

Is this LEANING 3-wheeled microcar the future of city transport? Carver EV first drive - Fully Charged Show

Is it a car? Is it a motorbike? Is it a scooter? Whatever it is - we like it, a lot! This 3-wheeled fully electric Carver microcar is clever, comfortable and, most of all, amazingly good fun.

The narrow design, with a lean ability that's out of this world (up to 40 degrees of lean) make this the perfect emission free city vehicle.

Could this be the future of urban travel? One things for sure, it will certainly put a smile on your face.

FiestaST

Honorary Master

The Autozam AZ-1 Is a Ridiculous, Tiny, Surprisingly Fun Sports Car - Doug DeMuro​

Autozam AZ-1 review! The Autozam AZ-1 is a crazy vehicle -- a tiny, mid-engine sports car with gullwing doors. It's ridiculous and very small, but also surprisingly fun -- and today, I'm reviewing it!

I'll show you all the quirks and features of the AZ-1, and I'm also going to drive the AZ-1 and show you what it's like on the road!

Dope car.

C1C436B9-E78B-4653-B496-0D43BCE91DF1.jpeg

Ivan Leon

Expert Member

FIRST EVER DMC DeLorean Factory Tour | Back to the Future Time - The Petersen Museum​

Calling all DeLorean Fans! Today, we get a private tour of the new DeLorean production facility in Houston Texas. A huge thank you to @DeLorean Motor Company for letting us in and giving providing a tour.

Ivan Leon

Expert Member

Touring Arese RH95 review. World exclusive first drive - Harry's Garage​

The Touring Arese RH95 is the latest car to be launched by Touring Superleggera in Milan and had its world premiere at Salon Prive 2021.

It uses the Ferrari 488GTB as its donor car and has up to 720ps in Pista spec, giving it wild performance to match its exotic looks.

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master

Is this LEANING 3-wheeled microcar the future of city transport? Carver EV first drive - Fully Charged Show

Is it a car? Is it a motorbike? Is it a scooter? Whatever it is - we like it, a lot! This 3-wheeled fully electric Carver microcar is clever, comfortable and, most of all, amazingly good fun.

The narrow design, with a lean ability that's out of this world (up to 40 degrees of lean) make this the perfect emission free city vehicle.

Could this be the future of urban travel? One things for sure, it will certainly put a smile on your face.

Ivan Leon

Expert Member

The Lo Res Car Is a Truly Insane Vehicle -- and I Drove It! - Doug DeMuro​

The Lo Res Car is really, really strange -- and today I'm reviewing it. Check out one of the strangest cars I've ever reviewed, and enjoy a thorough tour of the quirks and features of the Lo Res Car.

I'm also DRIVING the Lo Res Car to let you know what it's like behind the wheel.