Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 2

dj2381

Expert Member
Ping: 3ms
Download: 32.56Mbps
Upload: 93.8Mbps

My current situation as has been for the past week, I think, I haven't been home everyday to test but it was the same issue last week Monday, Tuesday and Friday, I can't even load the outages page currently, Facebook and myBB has timed out in the last few minutes.
Ignore this complaint, seems I found the culprit, a faulty LAN cable.

ghostRgg

Right now the only thing working for me is discord and mybroadband. I can't even load youtube or anything. Just getting a "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG"

Edit: Discord voice is dead too.

wir

Also having DNS issues, I switched my router to google DNS (8.8.8.8) which seems to have resolved it for now.

K213N

Guys what’s going on? Dead in Lonehill, SADV. Coolzone can’t even be accessed, just says “Critical Error”.

kousies

Completely dead in Randburg. Just get a DNS not resolved issue. No outgoing or incoming traffic. This after last night's connectivity being so bad I couldn't do anything.

john_deckard

Pain in the backside when you are trying to run a home office and have skype calls with people in the US, Brazil, France, Dubai and India. I've switched over to my Vodacom Wifi Router.

WickedMONK3Y

Net down here too. Vuma Treched, Bonaero Park. Cant access the Coolzone site at all.

Edit: My parents connection is also down, Klipoortjie AH, Germiston, SADV.

john_deckard

Looking like I'm going to have to consider switching too. A few too many outages, and having down-time during office hours is costing me money.