Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiNCEw1ND

Internet has been great this weekend! Haven't gamed at all but all streaming running perfectly.

Have had some traces going all over the show and no local packet loss. And a maximum of maybe .3 to .5% on some of the international ones.

Thanks for all the hard work from your side. Looks like it's paying off beautifully!

ZyborgRSA

Well it seems there are a few disconnects coming from Vumatel trenched as above, I will look into it and advise.
Any chance you've had a chance to take a look at these disconnects? Have just disconnected twice in the space of 5 minutes. MTR's showing fine but just boots me out

CrypticZA

Expert Member
Gaming this weekend was alright except for when the rugby was on....

Ping is a bit high (mid 170's to 180's) and some packetloss every now and then but a big improvement, hope for that final push this week for stability :)

BrendanMc

Expert Member
Gaming this weekend was alright except for when the rugby was on....

Ping is a bit high (mid 170's to 180's) and some packetloss every now and then but a big improvement, hope for that final push this week for stability :)
You lot jinxed it. just getting loads of packet loss and lag to eu
Edit come right now

Last edited:

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Any chance you've had a chance to take a look at these disconnects? Have just disconnected twice in the space of 5 minutes. MTR's showing fine but just boots me out
Which FNO and area? Which game?

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Which FNO and area? Which game?

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
Twitch struggling here. Can’t watch @ 1080p60fps

Vuma trenched, CPT Northern Suburbs, 1000/100

jvrs

vuma trenched, CPT northen subs, 50/50 link, I can fully saturate to ISP handover on vuma speedtest, twitch dead as dodo

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Vumatel, trenched Durban. World of Warcraft.
The previous drops were down to the NLDs flapping, we are now using liquid as our primary and haven't had any blips since. You still getting disconnects obviously?

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
vuma trenched, CPT northen subs, 50/50 link, I can fully saturate to ISP handover on vuma speedtest, twitch dead as dodo
So a common thing on Vumatel trenched in CPT, local tests don't really show much. Iperfs would be the next test.

CrypticZA

Expert Member
On Vuma Trenched CPT 20/2 and Twitch is running fine for me :)

Streaming 1080P fine and 720P fine

leppie

Which FNO and area? Nothing to report, but Sunday being the busiest day throughput wise FNOs often get congested on this day of the week.
Octotel Capegate 100/100...

Proxy been working fine for the last 2 months, but last few days it struggles.

Edit: Funny how there are hardly any issues posted from JHB, while CPT always get the **** end. Literrally 70%+ issues reported in this thread are always from CPT...

Status
Not open for further replies.