Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrypticZA

Expert Member
Something definitely started going wrong at around 19h00.
Agreed started playing games at 6 was fine and as it hit 7 started getting packetloss sign in Overwatch more often than normal and then boom ping spike and packetloss got really bad and everyone started reporting it

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
@PBCool

I must say that I feel a little bit annoyed now, I re-installed Window 10 and still had bad DL speed as showed further up. then everything went for a ball of poop with a full DDos again.
I have been feeling this attack now for days now ...... that is why my single threaded DL to Coreix was all over the place at first and then really bad until it all went dead tonight.
Now that you have mitigated it, and I do a speedtest Single to Coreix, it is back to what I expect.

Going to take me days to get everything up and running on my pc for work again. :(:whistling:
Were you able to get a wireshark while it was still tistup?

TH3J0K3R

Mmmm is something going on this morning? Can't even watch twitch at 480P without issue...

leppie

Mmmm is something going on this morning? Can't even watch twitch at 480P without issue...
Can confirm.

Twitter also taking time to load.

WOnder if this is due to AWS peering stuff.

Intl DL dead. Coreix

Last edited:

jannier

Expert Member
Were you able to get a wireshark while it was still tistup?
Nope, when you posted I was busy or just finished reinstalling win 10. And got the same bad speeds. But then moments later everything tanked. I still had to DL the software but all was dead. Then when all recovered my speeds where back to normal.

Can't do much today. Just going out the door to hospital for a procedure.

CrypticZA

Expert Member
If this is happening now, i am willing to put money on it happening around Christmas time too

Nexzuis

It's goodbye cool Ideas for me. I don't have the time or resources to keep up with the shocking service from them. DDOS or not. It's not suppose to be the customers problem.

der_meister1982

Seems like CISP is going down the pooper - this thread is almost 500 pages long now , almost daily occurrences of problems on their network...

MDKza

I am also down. Openserve, Centurion.

Thank heavens I have another account through a different ISP.

Status
Not open for further replies.