Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgcarter

I’m also down, my VPN to home is dead. Serious packet loss on the last hop before my router. OpenServe, Centurion.

Sodan

Expert Member
Was down for a bit (Wynberg, Cape Town, Octotel Fibre), but just came back up now. However, I won't be holding my breath.

Given the recent spate of outages (for whatever reason), I sincerely hope CISP is able to get their act together, overcome whatever challenges they need to, and deliver the service we are paying for.

Or else.

lkswan747

Expert Member
Does my termination period with CI have to be a calendar month or can I issue a termination at any time? I think it is definitely time to move on!

lkswan747

Expert Member
Was down for a bit (Wynberg, Cape Town, Octotel Fibre), but just came back up now. However, I won't be holding my breath.

Given the recent spate of outages (for whatever reason), I sincerely hope CISP is able to get their act together, overcome whatever challenges they need to, and deliver the service we are paying for.

Or else.
Move on, no questions asked. They have been plagued for a good couple of months now.

CrypticZA

Expert Member
Does my termination period with CI have to be a calendar month or can I issue a termination at any time? I think it is definitely time to move on!
Sadly it's 1 calendar month, we gave ours last month but... pulled it 3 days ago since most ISP's are saying it will take 3-5 working days to get us up and running and its during my holiday time so.... gave them another month fml...

semaphore

Honorary Master
They will bind you to it, even though they can’t deliver the service you pay for.

Status
Not open for further replies.