Status
Not open for further replies.

DJZassie

First day of leave and I'm dead as a dodo xD

Stellenberg, Northern suburbs, CPT - Vumatel

RaptorSA

Expert Member
Aag bliksem. Nee man!
Stuck at home with car in for service. Was just getting some proper work done at home... :(

HunterGR

Expert Member
2 connections, one with Octotel and one on Frogfoot, both dead CPT, Woodstock and Parklands

Nexzuis

Completely dead my end. Moreletapark. Paying customers losing again. Another failed ISP. Guaranteed to die as they all do.

Enzo Matrix

Honorary Master
Completely dead my end. Moreletapark. Paying customers losing again. Another failed ISP. Guaranteed to die as they all do.
Yeah definitely crystalweb 2.0. Will cancel when im back at work. Sorry guys but you are a failure, ddos or not, u have no sense of communication

To all the fanboys, have fun with this circus

rog163

“Good day

I am from the coolideas retention department where we take customer service very seriously.
Kindly confirm the reason for cancellation for record purposes as well as to better our services.

All the best”

what a joke!!! Brett catch a wake up, I’m sure I don’t need to send you a reason to why I cancelled my account, cool ideas is a sh*t show and forcing me to use them till end of Jan 2020.

Nexzuis

Yeah definitely crystalweb 2.0. Will cancel when im back at work. Sorry guys but you are a failure, ddos or not, u have no sense of communication

To all the fanboys, have fun with this circus

Yep Crystalweb 2.0. Bye Cool ideas.

joker08

Expert Member
Is there a way we can set an alert to tell me that the internet is back on ? I might just sleep while its off

Sargeant

Kids at home having a fit as there is no internet - thanks a lot! I suspect this has been happening since the weekend as connections to international servers have been shocking!

Status
Not open for further replies.