Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunted

They need to turn the whole place off and keep it off. Going to take this Viral on Social media and everyone I touch will know to stay FAR away from CISP
Didn't know we have an influencer in our mids. feeling honored.

Just a friendly joke.

xefor

Why is it only CI?
Wouldnt it be awesome if someone actually listened and took the advice? :rolleyes:
I mean they have had 11 years

It actually hasn't been only Cool Ideas as other providers have had DDOS but they are definately getting hit harder than most it seems. As for why Cool Ideas is being specifically targeted there is no way for anybody to know.

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
Works for just long enough to give you hope, you boot up a multiplayer game, and then it dies again.

Time to commit sudoku

semaphore

Honorary Master
It is not as simple to "fix" as mentioned tweaking takes a bit of time, but we are happy with how things are mitigated currently after todays attack. And as always apologise for the interruption.
You’re happy ? As long as that you are it’s good, but now I have no connection again.

bar1

Expert Member
haven't read all the messages, any idea what the issue is and whats the ETA?
i need my internet working 100% tonight, if not possible i will have to make some kind of a plan b.

semaphore

Honorary Master
Can you PM me your IP, and what "down" means please. We are scrubbing netblocks under attack through our DDOS mitigation provider but they should still have service.
It means we have no outbound traffic in terms of anything. It’s pretty obvious.

Puffy_Nipples

When you sign up for a new game subscription and then your internet dies..... Rip

Internet dead not even slow. Get IP but nothing working. Greenhaven 7764 backbone Openserve.
Eish brah is it that time again

John Tempus

Executive Member
cisp completely dead no traffic at all.

So how is this ddos suddenly killing all traffic even local?

EDIT: just got some traffic back on and off again, 300ms to 1.1.1.1 , AWESOME!!

Hxx

Nee kyk ek is nou ook moeg vir die kak!!!! En ek betaal daarvoor!!!!! @PBCool Held the line for 30 minutes.... and had a clown made me unplug my router numerous times... it is unfair that I cant cancel with immediate effect...!!!!!!

Bighit

Expert Member
Durbanville, Vumatel trenched, was down earlier and a router restart helped, now it just doesn't connect at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.