Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Tempus

Executive Member
wtaf, usually would atleast get a response here. come on guys whats going on, downdetector reports is also lighting up like christmas tree.

How the hell does your network just suddenly die for such a broad area not remotely close to each other., all at once.

Last edited:

Afrikane

Heads up Cape Town Vumatel (trenched and Aerial) and Netstream users: AEX (the interconnect company who hands over FTTH traffic to ISPs) is running scheduled maintenance and core upgrades. A comms was sent out to affected clients (please let me know if you didn't get it so we can update lists). Maintenance was scheduled from 2-6am. It seems that AEX have started earlier than anticipated. Outage expected to last 60 mins.

John Tempus

Executive Member
Lol you expect a response at 1:30 in the morning and have attitude like that?

yes, its a 24hrs service so if this is a support thread someone should at least be monitoring and responding to issues but i wouldnt expect children on this forum to understand the real world 24hrs service business so rather dont chime in.

Reaper84

Expert Member
Ok so you have a business account with them then with an SLA? Did you log a ticket. Rage posting on a forum at 2AM is real mature

CrypticZA

Expert Member
Internet up and running perfect by me downloading Apex patch at full speed :) Vuma trenched Table View

Status
Not open for further replies.