Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkultra77

Are there any ongoing issues at the moment? I’ve checked cool ideas announcements and can’t find anything pertaining to my problem.

I am getting sub 20Mbps on my 100Mbps line, on openserve, Randpark ridge area, this has been going on for a few days now, should I just open a ticket or is there an issue?

Reaper84

Expert Member
Are there any ongoing issues at the moment? I’ve checked cool ideas announcements and can’t find anything pertaining to my problem.

I am getting sub 20Mbps on my 100Mbps line, on openserve, Randpark ridge area, this has been going on for a few days now, should I just open a ticket or is there an issue?

Always open a ticket if its that bad. Then you can post your ticket on here and the reps can take a look.

Does Openserve have a notice board for maintenance or outages like the other FNO's or is it just the SAIX noticeboard. Used to use that when I had VDSL

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep

Open a ticket please :)

CrypticZA

Expert Member
Did you have to reboot? I just did and still nothing my side.

Edit: back up now.
Na woke up 5:30 and all was working got a 16GB Apex patch so turned PC on straight away to download it while i was getting ready for work

CrypticZA

Expert Member
A few bug fixes, some new skins and an event.... Was shocked when it came through last night but at least it's not COD size... The latest COD patch was 70GB.... Apex is only 32GB in size for new install....

WAslayer

Executive Member
A few bug fixes, some new skins and an event.... Was shocked when it came through last night but at least it's not COD size... The latest COD patch was 70GB.... Apex is only 32GB in size for new install....
70GB patch..???!

CrypticZA

Expert Member
70GB patch..???!
Yep game came out and day one (think it was 105GB download) there was like a ~50GB patch then after that there was like a ~70GB and apparently there was a 90GB one too recently, tried to look for an article but yea i hear it from people i know who play the game.

jannier

Expert Member
cool approaching 2hrs now guess the 60min estimate was a thumbsuck
Wow Mnr :whistling: not cool!! daai Maintenance topic was daar vir n hele ruk (paar dae tot week+) voor dit vanoggend gedoen is. hulle het net vroeer as die beplande tyd begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.