Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 3

TheRoDent

Cool Ideas Rep
We are still considering the exact "how" and there is a lot of to and fro between us and Vumatel as to the implementation, but yes we will participate.

Other FNO's such as Frogfoot have indicated they will implement similar measures.

We will have official notices put up once we have considered everything.

image132

Expert Member
Here's everyone getting free upgrades while I sit here hoping I'm going to have functional internet tonight.

Coreix 100/25

Screw Octotel.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Here's everyone getting free upgrades while I sit here hoping I'm going to have functional internet tonight.

Coreix 100/25

Screw Octotel.
Maybe they will also double line speeds, that will fix it...

ThatGuy_ZA

Maybe they will also double line speeds, that will fix it...
From the little that I know, it sounds like Octotel's network is heavily congested. Increasing peoples line speeds will only put more pressure on their strained infrastructure :/

zolly

Expert Member
From the little that I know, it sounds like Octotel's network is heavily congested. Increasing peoples line speeds will only put more pressure on their strained infrastructure :/
This isn't congestion. This is zero traffic from around 7.

Denver****

Anyone having else without internet tonight? Mines went off when the tain started. Randburg vuma aerial

Puffy_Nipples

Yes..... Mine has no IP..... Thought it was the openserve black box they gave me cuz testing my router shows no signs of dead ports( I thought my port died lol)