Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 3

StoneCold

Expert Member
I really don't know whats happening with CoD Warzone, but last night I had packetloss again. Must be something with the AWS servers in Cpt that isn't configured properly. Even with my Vox account I had the same.

Playing Multiplayer however, no packetloss on Jhb servers. Playing Ground War on intl servers also, no packetloss and silky smooth. Still, everyrhing else runs top notch and I'm still a happy camper.

Please note that I'm in Bloem, so I most likely get routed to Jhb and then Cpt. I'm on Openserve fibre.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
I really don't know whats happening with CoD Warzone, but last night I had packetloss again. Must be something with the AWS servers in Cpt that isn't configured properly. Even with my Vox account I had the same.

Playing Multiplayer however, no packetloss on Jhb servers. Playing Ground War on intl servers also, no packetloss and silky smooth. Still, everyrhing else runs top notch and I'm still a happy camper.

Please note that I'm in Bloem, so I most likely get routed to Jhb and then Cpt. I'm on Openserve fibre.
Possibly their longhaul is saturated, is the loss there all the time or at peak only? Do we have a server IP?

StoneCold

Expert Member
Possibly their longhaul is saturated, is the loss there all the time or at peak only? Do we have a server IP?
I'll see if I can record a server IP tonight for you. Probably during peak only, but difficult to say. I'll play some Warzone tomorrow afternoon as well and check.

cavedog

Honorary Master
I'll see if I can record a server IP tonight for you. Probably during peak only, but difficult to say. I'll play some Warzone tomorrow afternoon as well and check.
Good luck with that it's been plagued with connection issues since about 6pm...