Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

remoten

What a utterly poor customer experience from Cool Ideas. Connectivity issues ongoing for weeks..spent hours on calls with their "support " being past from pillar to post. Repeated calls from me and pleads for escalation yet nothing. The support they did offer was poor. I had to make myself available during their working hours only..yet my work had to disrupted by working around the connectivity issues and attending to when they decided to call. When I ask..call me at 5pm..nope their tier 2 support would not do that. I decided to cancel on Monday only to be called Tuesday to say that they would work on resolving the matter urgently. Now note..nothing is free here..there is only a certain level of tolerance and patience a paying customer can take before expressing anger or dislike. Covid 19 and I work from home..so connectivity is vital for work. I get called now this evening around 7pm to say..they will terminate the line this evening! My utter disbelief. I was told that my R1199 per month is insignificant. What ticks them over..I ask for urgent attention to their accounts department that I should not be billed due to these ongoing issues for weeks. Dealing with their support is a painful experience..the concept of escalation does not exist. This was a relationship from my perspective that the supplier is doing the paying customer a favor. Now Il admit that I eventually lost my cool last week due to shear frustration of being past pillar to post...but the customer service leading to that was simply shocking and the trigger. Would they really expect me to be all smiles for a issue thats been ongoing for weeks and a great cost to me. My job relies on having connectivity which I am sure others also rely as well. The insult here is calling me on a Friday evening to say tough luck and goodbye! Knowing well that it is difficult to migrate over a weekend . Totally glad to leave..They will respond to this thread in the usual manner..turning it into a customer problem or the niceties thereof. Dont really care .. simply terrible service and extremely poor customer service.

paragraphs please.

SeaSickMama

Expert Member
What a utterly poor customer experience from Cool Ideas. Connectivity issues ongoing for weeks..spent hours on calls with their "support " being past from pillar to post. Repeated calls from me and pleads for escalation yet nothing. The support they did offer was poor. I had to make myself available during their working hours only..yet my work had to disrupted by working around the connectivity issues and attending to when they decided to call. When I ask..call me at 5pm..nope their tier 2 support would not do that. I decided to cancel on Monday only to be called Tuesday to say that they would work on resolving the matter urgently. Now note..nothing is free here..there is only a certain level of tolerance and patience a paying customer can take before expressing anger or dislike. Covid 19 and I work from home..so connectivity is vital for work. I get called now this evening around 7pm to say..they will terminate the line this evening! My utter disbelief. I was told that my R1199 per month is insignificant. What ticks them over..I ask for urgent attention to their accounts department that I should not be billed due to these ongoing issues for weeks. Dealing with their support is a painful experience..the concept of escalation does not exist. This was a relationship from my perspective that the supplier is doing the paying customer a favor. Now Il admit that I eventually lost my cool last week due to shear frustration of being past pillar to post...but the customer service leading to that was simply shocking and the trigger. Would they really expect me to be all smiles for a issue thats been ongoing for weeks and a great cost to me. My job relies on having connectivity which I am sure others also rely as well. The insult here is calling me on a Friday evening to say tough luck and goodbye! Knowing well that it is difficult to migrate over a weekend . Totally glad to leave..They will respond to this thread in the usual manner..turning it into a customer problem or the niceties thereof. Dont really care .. simply terrible service and extremely poor customer service.
Grade 1

Jason-ZA

CoreIX atm for me, FrogFoot 20/20 PE.

1600452983751.png

Code:
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |
|                       Host              -   %  | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
|                                10.0.0.1 -    0 |  131 |  131 |    0 |    1 |   10 |    1 |
|                             154.0.0.245 -    0 |  131 |  131 |   11 |   11 |   15 |   11 |
|                             154.0.4.162 -    0 |  131 |  131 |   11 |   11 |   19 |   11 |
|                              100.99.2.5 -    2 |  113 |  111 |  150 |  155 |  161 |  151 |
|                              154.0.5.18 -    3 |  105 |  102 |  151 |  156 |  169 |  156 |
|                           195.66.225.58 -    1 |  123 |  122 |  151 |  157 |  164 |  155 |
|                             89.187.93.9 -    1 |  123 |  122 |  151 |  158 |  182 |  158 |
|                           85.13.221.178 -    3 |  106 |  103 |  151 |  157 |  169 |  163 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
   WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

powermzii

Expert Member
And there will be fan boys..
What FNO and area, I know Metrofibre has been having issues since last weekend.

What issues and what have you tried so the guys on here can help..

It's difficult to make that out in the wall of text you've posted

Status
Not open for further replies.