Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 3

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
screenshot.132.jpg

Supposed to be a 200 mbps line... I know you won't get that for Intnl, but still...

PBCool

Cool Ideas
We had some loss on our WACs service, by the time we got feedback it had stopped. Let me know if you are still seeing so.

ripclaw

Expert Member
Speed tests in Westville, DBN on SADV trenched are still slow.

Tomorrow is the start of the Le Mans 24 hours. Please be fixed before tomorrow morning.

ripclaw

Expert Member
Speed test just now

mertin_zn

At least someone pays attention to you for once
Gotta love all the repeated issues and DDos with Cool Ideas..which clearly you can tolerate. Pretty sure the right people will see it. This is of course a feedback thread. Il use it continuously.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Gotta love all the repeated issues and DDos with Cool Ideas..which clearly you can tolerate. Pretty sure the right people will see it. This is of course a feedback thread. Il use it continuously.
Repeated issues and DDos?

ripclaw

Expert Member
Please test with a cabled device, if a local speedtest gives that result then something is wrong.
The only cabled device I have is my Shield TV Android device. Please see the screenshots below. Local (DBN) is abysmal. Randburg and international (to CoreIX, London) are fine. This is on a gigabit line.

under_sky

Expert Member
Are you delusional here ?
Meds run out this week ?