Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 4

CrypticZA

Expert Member
Yeah it's tricky, I imagine they are awaiting more capacity and the feedback I have from the market is that there isn't any, they are awaiting a WACs and Eassy upgrade.
Ah okay, uh follow up question then... the VPN situation we getting like 300ms to all EU destinations except Amsterdam can that possibly be looked into? Its basically the only thing that allows me to have a normal Apex experience and well my Windscribe account gives a little packet loss...

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Ah okay, uh follow up question then... the VPN situation we getting like 300ms to all EU destinations except Amsterdam can that possibly be looked into? Its basically the only thing that allows me to have a normal Apex experience and well my Windscribe account gives a little packet loss...
Yeap we are busy with it, will have it sorted out asap.

neoassasin

Hi, do you have a ticket number for me, and I'll follow up with the agent. Yes, we do use CGNAT for the Vuma Reach base, and yes, you can request a public IP.

The support agent contacted me again and send he needs to log it with Vumatel to request a Public IP address. Is it not something you guys just implement from your side?

Neuk_

Executive Member
@PBCool - We lost internet connectivity a few minutes ago in Parkhurst with at least one other neighbour who is with another ISP also reporting no internet connectivity so it may be a Vumatel issue. I have logged support ticket #COOL-20210610-700777 but any feedback would be appreciated...

Neuk_

Executive Member
@PBCool - We lost internet connectivity a few minutes ago in Parkhurst with at least one other neighbour who is with another ISP also reporting no internet connectivity so it may be a Vumatel issue. I have logged support ticket #COOL-20210610-700777 but any feedback would be appreciated...

The neighbour who is with another ISP uses Mweb but another neighbour uses WebAfrica says they are fine.

PURE

Down in Northcliff vumatel trenched. Lots of people moaning on the WhatsApp groups from Parkhurst to Northcliff

bHOLDher

Yeah, PPPoE keeps disconnecting and reconnecting every other minute in Helderkruin Vuma Aerial.