Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 4

MDE

Expert Member
Did you do it thru coolzone? Even if staff did it, you should be able to if it falls within business rules.

Otherwise respond to the ticket?
Thanks. Have responded and closed ticket. Just didn't know if it activated something on your end even it was ticket was closed.

MDE

Expert Member
Did you do it thru coolzone? Even if staff did it, you should be able to if it falls within business rules.

Thanks. Have responded and closed ticket. Just didn't know if it activated something on your end even it was ticket was closed.

MDE

Expert Member

Splinter

Honorary Master
Didn’t mean for free. Just waiting on the packages to become available for purchase.

Yes, I know. But it's sort of pissing on a parade when awesome news is given - and then one goes like, "bleh, I want more".

I'm sure should such come available at a price that consumers would accept, it will be offered.

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
Yes, I know. But it's sort of pissing on a parade when awesome news is given - and then one goes like, "bleh, I want more".

I'm sure should such come available at a price that consumers would accept, it will be offered.

Lol, agree to disagree. The news is great, I’m happy with the free upgrade, and I would’ve been willing to pay for it too if it was available.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Lol, agree to disagree. The news is great, I’m happy with the free upgrade, and I would’ve been willing to pay for it too if it was available.

Yes, I get that you willing to pay for a faster package. But I also agree that we need to disagree to disagree :)

A question though - what do you need the 500 upload speed for?

DuckKnuckle

Expert Member
Yes, I get that you willing to pay for a faster package. But I also agree that we need to disagree to disagree :)

Work, but mainly for convenience. Same reason I’m on the 1000/100 for the download speed

SeaSickMama

Expert Member

Because FrogFoot offer 1000/1000
Its a nice to have
Soon enough Vuma might kick out the 2.5Gbps i think

Splinter

Honorary Master
Because FrogFoot offer 1000/1000
Its a nice to have
Soon enough Vuma might kick out the 2.5Gbps i think

That's not really answering the question I asked,

But, having said that, what do you pay for this from FrogFoot? And the other things, like, unthrottled etc. Before we go into discussing support.

SeaSickMama

Expert Member
That's not really answering the question I asked,

But, having said that, what do you pay for this from FrogFoot? And the other things, like, unthrottled etc. Before we go into discussing support.
Im with MFN on the 300/300 its nice but would love the 1Gbps

Frogfoot isn't bad at all last I checked for the 1000/1000mbps R1499 i think is the price.
Plus yeah no throttling etc I thought we beyond that.
Have heard lately from my mate on FF that they having issues but yeah cant comment on that

Splinter

Honorary Master

Frogfoot isn't bad at all last I checked for the 1000/1000mbps R1499 i think is the price.
Have heard lately from my mate on FF that they having issues but yeah cant comment on that

I just looked. Seems a bit more expensive, plus a load of bright ad's that make it hard to determine if not throttled etc. Also, and most importantly - is it a month to month contract.

Look, as far as I am concerned - you go for what is proven, and stick with those that have the best support.

SeaSickMama

Expert Member
I just looked. Seems a bit more expensive, plus a load of bright ad's that make it hard to determine if not throttled etc. Also, and most importantly - is it a month to month contract.

Look, as far as I am concerned - you go for what is proven, and stick with those that have the best support.
Here Cool Ideas new friends might make it easier for you

1623788940604.png

Splinter

Honorary Master

Frogfoot is not an ISP, but a trencher/fibre provider?