Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 4

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
anyone having issues on international specifically to hetzner, keep losing access to my server using cloudflare warp all returns to normal been erratic since 7pm (Vuma aerial Morningside Sandton)
I'm picking up intermittent issues - wife complaining about not being able to reach local and international sites she's browsing on iPad; son complaining that his YouTube stream keeps dropping out...

Seems ok now though (22h25)

Last edited:

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
Anyone here Mikrotik gurus? Busy frying my brain trying to understand why my VPN client on the Mikrotik doesn't want to connect. But as soon as I try to connect the my Mikrotik from the office (L2TP) my connection outbound to the office just starts to work all of a sudden
Insufficient info. Whats in the logs?

grantduke

Insufficient info. Whats in the logs?

1627721882378.png

Seems like something isn't going through. I also don't have any firewall rules that are blocking. But, the weirdest thing is that I can dial out to the VPN server directly from my laptop

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
I'm picking up intermittent issues - wife complaining about not being able to reach local and international sites she's browsing on iPad; son complaining that his YouTube stream keeps dropping out...

Seems ok now though (22h25)
Which FNO and area?

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
#COOL-20210728-735329
Down again :(
Last week Wednesday to Friday night
This week Wednesday to ???
VUMA = useless
Feedback from Vumatel is that they need to reinstall the line, apparently the line wasn't installed by them? Not sure how that's possible