Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 4

TheHoax

Having the same issue. No internet connection, but ONT showing all green. It's been down for over 12hrs now.

I'm with CI & VUMA Reach in the Belhar, Cape Town. Any updates?

@PBCool

Stewie

There is some update they have had some complications with the maintenance.
How about giving us, the people who are paying to sit without internet again, the update??

What is the current issue?
What are the complications?
When will it be resolved?

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
How about giving us, the people who are paying to sit without internet again, the update??

What is the current issue?
What are the complications?
When will it be resolved?
There are a bunch of notices for Octotel currently on the announcements page. Are they your FNO?

The feedback we get from Octotel in this case is there is a delay with the maintenance without an ETA at this point unfortunately.

SFW007

Expert Member
There are a bunch of notices for Octotel currently on the announcements page. Are they your FNO?

The feedback we get from Octotel in this case is there is a delay with the maintenance without an ETA at this point unfortunately.
Openserve

Stewie

Openserve guy just left my place. Cable is broken about 100m off lansdowne road. Escalated to cable team, hopefully today but maybe only tomorrow.

phool

Yes, been an ongoing issue for sometime - #COOL-20210629-713461

Had various responses and tried a couple of suggested fixes without much luck.
Feedback on my ticket from Cool Ideas is that Octotel reset the OTL (no idea what this is) and made some fixes yesterday. So far (holding thumbs) I haven't had the random disconnect issue that has been troubling me for so long.