Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 4

DYreX146

Your line was cancelled by Openserve, we have requested why. Apologies for the delay.
Thanks so much for looking into it, about half an hour ago we got a call saying that you guys logged it with OS and now I see the internet light is back on again and everything seems back to normal.

I'll let you know if there's any problems but so far it looks good. Thanks again.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Thanks so much for looking into it, about half an hour ago we got a call saying that you guys logged it with OS and now I see the internet light is back on again and everything seems back to normal.

I'll let you know if there's any problems but so far it looks good. Thanks again.
Yes it was cancelled by Openserve so we had to place another order, I'm glad it came back as quick as it did. We have now placed an enquiry as to why it was cancelled.

Lukitz

Have you logged with support? Do you have the ref for me?
Phoned support earlier today and they said CA is aware and are working on it. Don't know if anyone else is having an issue. Still down. No outages or maintenance on the Cool Ideas outage page...

Edit back up now.

Last edited:

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
I have

Created this ticket a few months ago when there were some disconnects. Responded to it today again. Reference:

#COOL-20211017-792999​

It's fine to do this just mention it's a new issue and not ongoing from the original ticket as it confuses things.

If the old issue was resolved it's typically better to start a new ticket as it's a new issue with the same symptoms.

LLoydizle

@PBCool - I seem to have a lot of disconnects happening on my line in the Waterfall area. It's really bad as well. I can't even be in a work call without disconencting every 30 seconds.

Ticket: #COOL-20220117-856044

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
@PBCool - I seem to have a lot of disconnects happening on my line in the Waterfall area. It's really bad as well. I can't even be in a work call without disconencting every 30 seconds.

Ticket: #COOL-20220117-856044
Support will have the FNO investigate

Blu82

Expert Member
@PBCool - Can you please take a look at this ticket ((#COOL-2021092-774320) for me regarding a service that should have been cancelled but apparently isn't as the ONT is apparently still allocated. It is unfortunately urgent.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
@PBCool - Can you please take a look at this ticket ((#COOL-2021092-774320) for me regarding a service that should have been cancelled but apparently isn't as the ONT is apparently still allocated. It is unfortunately urgent.
Sure will have the team check, who is the FNO and what gave you the indication the line is still active?

Blu82

Expert Member
Sure will have the team check, who is the FNO and what gave you the indication the line is still active?
The FNO is openserve and the when the new resident applied for fiber they were notified that the router B number was still allocated.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
The FNO is openserve and the when the new resident applied for fiber they were notified that the router B number was still allocated.
So feedback from the team is this ticket is a downgrade request and there has been no cancellation for this service as yet, can you let me know how you cancelled?