Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 4

CrypticZA

Expert Member
Cloudflare struggling? Have no connection when on Cloudflare DNS switched to CISP and some sites are working now but can't ping 1.1.1.1...

mister

Executive Member
Also been having issues on Openserve in Durban North for the past 2 days. Friend using CISP on Vumatel in Durban North is also having the same problem.

24 hour graph:

24hrgraph.PNG

10 min graph:

10min.PNG

Jordan_Za

Nothing on the Announcements Page... for an issue that’s now more than 12hrs.
What is being done to solve KZN<->GP?
F1TV stream constantly cutting out.

Grynne

The problem is still persisting for me. I have logged a ticket and received a call from Cool Ideas to say that their diagnostics were showing no problems on their end. The number of people having the same issue however must show that the problem is not on the user end.

Rhino

The problem is still persisting for me. I have logged a ticket and received a call from Cool Ideas to say that their diagnostics were showing no problems on their end. The number of people having the same issue however must show that the problem is not on the user end.
I received the same for my ticket a little while ago, but the problem is still there. @PBCool noted loss from Durban previously on the route, so hoping he will respond in due course....

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Please all PM me your IPs in KZN, it doesn't look like a long haul NLD issue. If you can enable ICMP for me as well.

Update we have found something arb on the one path, we will flip traffic to the other clean path and it's been logged with the carrier.

Last edited: