Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant login to cool portal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230818_182815_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230818_182815_Samsung Internet.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 17
Other people in my complex on Metro Fibre has a connection, but I don't have any. I've checked all the cables and router. Can't reach Cool Ideas network status either.

Edit: Manage to load the announcement page.
Screenshot_2023-08-18-19-51-12-416-edit_com.kiwibrowser.browser.jpg

NLD is the national long distance links, the links between KZN and JHB, KZN and CPT. This interconnects the data centers with one another and carries the traffic.
So is it just Cool Ideas who are out? Neighbours seem to be running fine on their ISP’s - same Vumatel Aerial network.

Surely they (ISP) must have backup contingencies and can’t rely on only one line?

So is it just Cool Ideas who are out? Neighbours seem to be running fine on their ISP’s - same Vumatel Aerial network.

Surely they (ISP) must have backup contingencies and can’t rely on only one line?
My CloudFlare WARP is running perfectly right now and the latency is the same so I assume they're using the same NLD which is weird.

It's the reason I always keep it up to date because it comes in clutch for situations like this, seems like there's always some issue on CISP's KZN network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back