Status
Not open for further replies.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
I have been having extremely slow download speeds on and off since I upgraded from 20/20 to 50/50 throught Cool Ideas SADV.

The Cool Ideas SADV network is obviously completely overloaded during peak times like Sunday afternoon and evenings etc.

I am getting so pissed off I think I might cancel and start using CellC yearly prepaid which is faster.

DOWNLOAD 4.56 Mbps download this evening with PPPoE lan connection and wifi modem unplugged
Our network is not overloaded, we would need to take this up with SADV. Do you have a ticket never for me?

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
So what's the issue? I've disabled everything on my network to make sure there's nothing using any bandwidth and it's still the same. Is this a peak hour issue?
There might be we would need to escalate with SADV.

ZuluKing

There might be we would need to escalate with SADV.

I think you should escalate with SADV as the download fluctuates.

The speed has picked up again now so I will call support when it happens again during during support hours.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
I think you should escalate with SADV as the download fluctuates.

The speed has picked up again now so I will call support when it happens again during during support hours.
Please log the issue on support@cisp.co.za and state in the ticket at what times you are having issues.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
I had issues all of yesterday and the day before, tested at various times, even this morning at around 01H00. Cannot get over 9.6Mbps down on a SADV 50/50. I have logged a ticket.

Then it's a line issue or back-haul issue unfortunately, PM me the ticket reference and I will escalate.

nightshade21099

Anyone else having issues streaming twitch? it seems to buffer every 30-45 seconds this is on a 100/100 Mbps line.

infscrtyrisk

Expert Member
Then it's a line issue or back-haul issue unfortunately, PM me the ticket reference and I will escalate.

I did, but I also requested a downgrade to 10 Mbps (due to the fact that SADV are not capable of supporting anything better) and they merged the tickets.

Bedford

Anyone else having issues streaming twitch? it seems to buffer every 30-45 seconds this is on a 100/100 Mbps line.

twitch has always been an issue and its a known issue. on my 50/50 line I very rarely can watch at 1080p sometimes even 720p is an issue. But if the same channel is streaming on youtube I can stream at 1080p no issues.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
I did, but I also requested a downgrade to 10 Mbps (due to the fact that SADV are not capable of supporting anything better) and they merged the tickets.

They made a network changed today, can you test again for me and let me know?

Status
Not open for further replies.