Status
Not open for further replies.

gmathews

My stream. Was perfect for the past 2 days. Getting massive frame loss in streamlabs as well. Check my international speed test as well, definitely still a problem. Friend on CISP having same issue on Vumatel (international Speedtest)

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
My stream. Was perfect for the past 2 days. Getting massive frame loss in streamlabs as well. Check my international speed test as well, definitely still a problem. Friend on CISP having same issue on Vumatel (international Speedtest)
Which area are you in?

gmathews

Getting better speeds to london: https://imgur.com/a/VIvvmwv this morning.

a) However, I had multiple friends who were streaming to the CISP twitch server who had problems last night. Anything wrong with the twitch server?
b) Friend on Vumatel CISP in Randburg JHB at the same time, although not a streamer, was reporting watching twitch where it constantly buffered.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Getting better speeds to london: https://imgur.com/a/VIvvmwv this morning.

a) However, I had multiple friends who were streaming to the CISP twitch server who had problems last night. Anything wrong with the twitch server?
b) Friend on Vumatel CISP in Randburg JHB at the same time, although not a streamer, was reporting watching twitch where it constantly buffered.
Yeap as mentioned above there was a link experiencing loss to Teraco last night which we switched to another path. Which would have affected your friend in Randburg. You being in Rustenburg uses our Cape Town network which has independent international.

Last edited:

DERoestorf

[MENTION=394133]PBCool[/MENTION] Last night at around 8pm till 9pm, I was experiencing very bad lag spikes while gaming. It corrected itself later in the evening, but was very bad during that time.

I stay in Blairgowrie, and am on VUMATEL Trench Network.

Was there any problems last night that may have caused this?

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
[MENTION=394133]PBCool[/MENTION] Last night at around 8pm till 9pm, I was experiencing very bad lag spikes while gaming. It corrected itself later in the evening, but was very bad during that time.

I stay in Blairgowrie, and am on VUMATEL Trench Network.

Was there any problems last night that may have caused this?

"Yeap as mentioned above there was a link experiencing loss to Teraco last night which we switched to another path. Which would have affected your friend in Randburg. You being in Rustenburg uses our Cape Town network which has independent international."

As posted above :), the strange thing is we were still getting reports of lag once we had switched back, so not sure if Vumatel also had an issue.

DERoestorf

"Yeap as mentioned above there was a link experiencing loss to Teraco last night which we switched to another path. Which would have affected your friend in Randburg. You being in Rustenburg uses our Cape Town network which has independent international."

As posted above :), the strange thing is we were still getting reports of lag once we had switched back, so not sure if Vumatel also had an issue.

Damn, didn't even read the post right above mine. Sorry. Thanks for sorting it. Will let you know if I experience any more lag tonight

Enzo Matrix

Honorary Master
All night? Or at a certain time?

I did the speedtest when it felt like it was slow, which was 8pm 'ish i would guess. Was fine leading up to the evening though. Same sorta scenario as last week which was said to be congestion due to the one link being used

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
I did the speedtest when it felt like it was slow, which was 8pm 'ish i would guess. Was fine leading up to the evening though. Same sorta scenario as last week which was said to be congestion due to the one link being used

That was probably around the same time as the Teraco leg, so check tonight and let me know.

Zodiak

Hi PBCool, the high latency issues from last night persist tonight, a lot better but still there, spiking to 300 - 500 ms from the usual 200 ms in game. I logged a ticket last night but your support team didn't even acknowledge my request....

brooklax

[MENTION=394133]PBCool[/MENTION]

Thanks so much for your assistance in sorting out the Vuma Issue in Wilgeheuwel. It seems to be much much better than last week. Support was also able to reset my line and Im now getting the full 200/200. Appreciated.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Hi PBCool, the high latency issues from last night persist tonight, a lot better but still there, spiking to 300 - 500 ms from the usual 200 ms in game. I logged a ticket last night but your support team didn't even acknowledge my request....
Will you PM your ticket number, there are no issues on the backhaul side.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
[MENTION=394133]PBCool[/MENTION]

Thanks so much for your assistance in sorting out the Vuma Issue in Wilgeheuwel. It seems to be much much better than last week. Support was also able to reset my line and Im now getting the full 200/200. Appreciated.
Glad to hear it, what do you mean in resetting your line?

brooklax

Glad to hear it, what do you mean in resetting your line?

So. Speed seemed to be policy controlled. Was sticking hard at 20Mbps upload, definitely not congestion. Logged the ticket, support agents says he reconfigured the line. Its working correctly now

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
So. Speed seemed to be policy controlled. Was sticking hard at 20Mbps upload, definitely not congestion. Logged the ticket, support agents says he reconfigured the line. Its working correctly now
Ok that usually happens when the line provider doesn't provision the link correctly first time. So you would be on a 200/20 profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.