Status
Not open for further replies.

stefan9

Executive Member
Issue still not solved. International speed issues. Frogfoot, Lynnwood, Pretoria.

Can barely reach 10mbps on speed tests both single and multi. Issue reported July last. All answer I get is waiting on frogfoot.

I have been more then patient...Its time for this be solved...

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
Issue still not solved. International speed issues. Frogfoot, Lynnwood, Pretoria.

Can barely reach 10mbps on speed tests both single and multi. Issue reported July last. All answer I get is waiting on frogfoot.

I have been more then patient...Its time for this be solved...
You have the patience of Job. I gave up long ago

zx14

Going mad trying to stream Motogp, loses stream every 2 minutes.

TTC 50/50 Edenvale.

Bearman

Is it fair to ask if Coolideas has oversold their capacity, and over peak times we are now experiencing network congestion?

MisterV

Well, they are a relatively new ISP, they are bound to run into issues sometime. Learn from mistakes they made and their subscribers will make sure of it. It seems to me that they might of bit off more than they could chew, and need to recollect. They have proven to be quite compitant, comapred to other ISP's when it comes to quiality support and their knowledge, they just seem to lack experience. They might of gotten comfortable as their user base has grown so much. Give them a few I'd say, they'll come around, I honestly hope they do !

image132

Expert Member
Is it fair to ask if Coolideas has oversold their capacity, and over peak times we are now experiencing network congestion?
Ever since Octotel fixed their network mine's been golden in the evenings.

This is what I'm currently getting to London. 100/25:

Neoprod

Honorary Master
Haven't noticed that...what I'm experiencing looks like a hardware issue somewhere in their network. Speeds are fine except for packets getting lost on the way - online gaming is impossible, Twitch streaming is erratic while locally-peered stuff (Netflix, Youtube) is OK.

This latest issue has been consistent since I first noticed it on Saturday evening - I don't think it's a peak time thing.

Looney

Expert Member
Tomorrow can’t come any faster. I’v never been so happy that tomorrow is Monday.

Bearman

@Veck @Neoprod Thanks, those answers actually help. If it's a hardware issue, I hope they can fix it soon. Been with them almost two years, recent packet loss is the first issue I have had with them, before that excellent service.

Ran Tranceroute/Pingplotter to their cape town server. 154.0.0.254 and 154.0.4.161 hectic packet loss.

CRE4MPIE

In the middle of doing an on-line exam, 3 questions left and BAM ! Well Fking Done !

1554050500566.png

MisterV

@Veck @Neoprod Thanks, those answers actually help. If it's a hardware issue, I hope they can fix it soon. Been with them almost two years, recent packet loss is the first issue I have had with them, before that excellent service.

Ran Tranceroute/Pingplotter to their cape town server. 154.0.0.254 and 154.0.4.161 hectic packet loss.
Yeah, I am sure they are attending to the issue, they might also not have enough hands to resolve it as quickly as they want to. I promise you this is a HUGE wake up call to them, unfortunately some time is needed

Status
Not open for further replies.