cooperativegaming.co.za- new Gaming social media

FlexSA

So basically facebook but not quite facebook?
TBH I am not too sure yet. Trying to see what the real difference is. Seems like they tried to combine FB and Twitter or something. Not sure if it will take off, but lets see I guess

R4ziel

Expert Member
TBH I am not too sure yet. Trying to see what the real difference is. Seems like they tried to combine FB and Twitter or something. Not sure if it will take off, but lets see I guess
Meh, i created an account, looked around a bit, looked a lot like the facebook I don't use. If people use it and it takes off, great, but not for me thanks

FlexSA

Meh, i created an account, looked around a bit, looked a lot like the facebook I don't use. If people use it and it takes off, great, but not for me thanks
Kind of how I feel as well. So going to give it a try and see where it goes. Still not sure what their objective is so far

R4ziel

Expert Member
Kind of how I feel as well. So going to give it a try and see where it goes. Still not sure what their objective is so far
If it stays gaming related then sure, it will be a nice place to communicate with like minded individuals, but the first post I saw was of some racing driver interview, which already spoiled it for me, I'd then just stick to facebook if I want to see completely irrelevant posts. Ill keep an eye on it, but I don't have high hopes

FlexSA

If it stays gaming related then sure, it will be a nice place to communicate with like minded individuals, but the first post I saw was of some racing driver interview, which already spoiled it for me, I'd then just stick to facebook if I want to see completely irrelevant posts. Ill keep an eye on it, but I don't have high hopes
You talking about my post about the Dominus Gaming GT League tonight! ?

That is gaming :p
Sim Racing

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
I don't see why anyone would register when a forum like SA Gamer exists. It's a much larger community without a weirdly opaque entrance to the website.

Registered. Did not post a thing.

Must be a Xstian site.
Lmao. I'd guess Coop Gaming is a particularly toxic community then.