Cops Search for Injured Kimberley Rapist

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Police were searching for a man who was injured as he attacked and raped a woman in Kimberley on Friday morning, Northern Cape spokesman Lieutenant Donald Mdhluli said.

The man attacked the woman, 30, as she walked home from a tavern in the Greenpoint area.

"It is alleged that the suspect pointed her with a knife and took her to a nearby veld. [He] then inserted the knife on the ground so that he could take off his trousers," said Mdhluli.

"Whilst taking off his trousers, the victim grabbed the knife and stabbed the suspect in his thighs, above his knees and next to his genitals."

The man retrieved the knife and stabbed the woman on her left hand and raped her.

He then took the woman to her home before he fled.

"This has made the matters worse as it appears that the suspect knows where the victim stays and it poses danger to the victim," said Mdhluli, in the appeal for help finding him.

The woman said her attacker was light in complexion, of medium height and build. He has a moustache and was wearing a red t-shirt with a double collar that was red and white.

The fluent Afrikaans-speaking man was also wearing faded jeans and cream sneakers.

"Wherever he is, he would be in need of medical attention," said Mdhluli.

The police called on anyone with information to contact Warrant Officer Sabata Tsiu on 082-302-0473 or 053-838-4212.

Alternatively, they can contact Crime Stop on 08600-10111.

Source : Sapa /nsm/jje
Date : 29 Mar 2013 14:51

defcomk

"He then took the woman to her home before he fled." WTAF

This sh** is f**k'd up hope his a$$ get caught

greg0205

Honorary Master
I really was interested in reading this story 'till they started quoting Northern Cape spokesman Lieutenant Donald Mdhluli... Then all I saw was: "the suspect pointed her with a knife" and "stabbed the woman on her left hand" and "made the matters worse"
Hope they catch him 'tho and I suspect it won't take that long 'cos this guy sounds like a pro... not.

milomak

Honorary Master
I really was interested in reading this story 'till they started quoting Northern Cape spokesman Lieutenant Donald Mdhluli... Then all I saw was: "the suspect pointed her with a knife" and "stabbed the woman on her left hand" and "made the matters worse"
Hope they catch him 'tho and I suspect it won't take that long 'cos this guy sounds like a pro... not.

I don't get the point you are making