Coronavirus decontamination tunnels coming to South Africa – Photos

fussydassie

It's not 1 April, I don't understand the joke. Did someone fail to explain that the virus is inside the body?

This is ****ing ludicrous.

RaptorSA

Expert Member
It's not 1 April, I don't understand the joke. Did someone fail to explain that the virus is inside the body?

This is ****ing ludicrous.
No, so the "brilliant" strategy with this is, of course, the idea that if you're carrying this twatvirus on your upper body and the mist hits you, the news will quickly spread from the urban virus colonies to the city dweller viruses on your extremities that something's up... They'll then promptly invest more RNA-scheckles into Virus Musk's off-world campaign and promptly eject into the ether, never to be seen again, well, until Vusi walks past and they colonize him.

Groen92

Wouldn't it be cheaper to set up a hand sanitising station and a disinfectant bath for the soles of people's shoes? And if you go in wearing your mask and keeping your distance from others things should be fine.

Swa

Honorary Master
What's the chance someone's allergic to this? And how "good" is it for people with TB and asthma?

oober

Expert Member
Uhmm so if you are infected does it stop you from entering? Bit of a fail...

upup

Executive Member
I had a small cut on my finger, went into the butcher shop, they apply sanitizer to my hand, those stuff burn my finger, had a plaster over cut.

Mila

Honorary Master
Who got the deal? How many millions has gone missing?

Cage Rattler

I noticed a far more effective tunnel entrance with fans, etc. when entering the Kim Il-sung Mausoleum in Pyongyang last year. Doubt if any virus would survive that!