Corrupt-A-Wish

Mobus

Granted but they are two sizes to small.

I wish I could be like a bird in the sky
How sweet it would be if I found I could fly

S.Claus

Granted but instead of actually flying you just take a bunch of shrooms and LSD.

I wish everything I touch was free

LaraC

Honorary Master
Granted, however the police did not agree with your EWC skills so they gave you free accommodation. :D

I wish licences could be renewed and paid online.

Hephaestus

Forging
Granted, you can only do it online with waiting period of 68.3 days before you can click on okay

i wish i had electricity

LaraC

Honorary Master
Granted. You will have a hairstyle like Albert Einstein and you will be static forever. ;)

I wish my nails didn't break.

Hephaestus

Forging
Granted, your nails turns into titanium and can never be cut and never stops growing

i wish i had a pool

LaraC

Honorary Master
Granted. It has a leak and due to water restrictions you are not allowed to fill it. :(

I wish it wasn't necessary to register to view websites.

Mobus

Granted but you have permanent loadshedding and cant ever visit a website again.

I wish can play csgo when there loadshedding.

Hephaestus

Forging
Granted, you are transferred into the game and die infinite times feeling all the pain all over and over.

I wish I owned a classic car garage where I rebuild old cars for a good profit and all the cars are great American cars from the 40's-70's, I have all the tools needed to take apart and re-build, all nuts and bolts fit every time, no painting problems, no body problems, no rust everything works after the job is done

Mobus

Granted. Its the best garage in the business except literally no one wants to buy your cars. Its looks too good and they assume its fake. You declare bankruptcy. Your wife leaves you.

I wish for a neverending bar of chocolate

Hephaestus

Forging
Granted. Its the best garage in the business except literally no one wants to buy your cars. Its looks too good and they assume its fake. You declare bankruptcy. Your wife leaves you.

I wish for a neverending bar of chocolate
/Thought i have thought that out...

Granted you grow to over 1ton in size and only grow bigger by the day, until NASA has to launch you into the sun too not destroy the earth with your size.

Wish I had power over the weather

Datura

Captain Faptastic

Granted you grow to over 1ton in size and only grow bigger by the day, until NASA has to launch you into the sun too not destroy the earth with your size.

Wish I had power over the weather
Granted. Now that you have power over the weather ,the God of weather has made you switch with him and now you are stuck all alone high above the weather you now control. And God only knows when that other bloke is coming back.

I wish I could defy gravity at a whim.

Mobus

/Somebody sounds a bit annoyed that I found a loophole :ROFL:

Hephaestus

Forging
Granted. Now that you have power over the weather ,the God of weather has made you switch with him and now you are stuck all alone high above the weather you now control. And God only knows when that other bloke is coming back.

I wish I could defy gravity at a whim.
Granted, It changes from 0g to 10^100g and you can't adjust how much, everyone around you gets crushed and you are alone where ever you are.

Wish I was a deep ocean explorer

LaraC

Honorary Master
Granted. You land your dream job but on your first dive that will last five years you find that you can't handle confined spaces and you crack under pressure. ;)

I wish government would stop their turnaround strategies.

Datura

Captain Faptastic
Granted. Government stay on the same path and you all end up homeless and unemployed at the mercy of disease, starvation and brutal crime.

I wish I could be 10 years younger but with what I know now.

LaraC

Honorary Master
Granted. In spite of your knowledge, you are seen as the youngster whom nobody takes seriously. :D

I wish I could visit the International Space Station.

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Granted - but while you are there they have some technical difficulties and it loses orbit and drifts off into the great unknown. You gave food for a month and 4 very annoying companions. You consider the option of a spacewalk into forever.

I wish my clients didn't want me to work tomorrow