'Corruption in Africa' is sometimes exaggerated - Jacob Zuma

RedViking

Nord of the South
[video=youtube;YgJC-yxaRuk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=109&v=YgJC-yxaRuk[/video]

South African President Jacob Zuma, speaking from the African Union summit in Ethiopia, believes corruption is of 'exaggerated' in Africa, and that the cause lies with 'outside forces'.
Source: News 24

Cray

Honorary Master
Zuma speaking at an AU summit :crylaugh: - I wonder if there is a greater concentration of corrupt leaders on the planet..

Ninja'd

A Djinn
Zuma speaking at an AU summit :crylaugh: - I wonder if there is a greater concentration of corrupt leaders on the planet..
Nope. With Zuma being present, he greatly diminishes the combined concentration power of the AU.

Solarion

Honorary Master
I don't think the word exaggerated means what you think it means Mr President.

Flanders

Honorary Master
this is true, just some of the number thrown around for corruption just within the US defense department is close to the GDP numbers of the entire African continent
So when all you have to "work" with is this:

instead of this:

...you just munch the whole thing and tell people they're exaggerating?

TysonRoux

Expert Member
[video=youtube;qTCCqQstydQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTCCqQstydQ[/video]

saturnz

Honorary Master
you really are not up to date with events I guess

Davos happened last week

saturnz

Honorary Master
So when all you have to "work" with is this:

...you just munch the whole thing and tell people they're exaggerating?
only problem is that the corruption from the bigger pie impacts other countries and destabilises regions and results in the death of millions, the smaller pie sort of just affects the people who have a stake in it

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
only problem is that the corruption from the bigger pie impacts other countries and destabilises regions and results in the death of millions, the smaller pie sort of just affects the people who have a stake in it
Really?

So how does your supposed corruption in the DoD kill millions of people?
Whereas corruption in Africa doesn't?