Corruption will be dealt with severely, warns Ramaphosa

TysonRoux

Executive Member
17 Dec 2012

"The ANC is not divided as people project it. There are people in the ANC who hold different opinions on many issues and they articulate them differently. There are different preferences as to who should lead the ANC .... [And] the issues of corruption against Zuma, him refusing to go to court are unfounded."

- Keith Khoza, the head of communications for the ANC

"Jacob Zuma has had 700 different allegations of corruption hanging over him for nearly a decade now, over the arms deal that he allegedly had a part in. He has never allowed this to come to court .... At the same time he says 'Well, I've never been found guilty', well of course he's never been found guilty, he's tried very hard to make sure that he's never in court."

Martin Plaut, from the Institute of Commonwealth Studies

So, can the ANC solve South Africa's problems? - NO, they ARE the problem.

Last edited:

Sollie

Executive Member
I have more faith in Fiona Viotti remaining faithful to her husband than I have in the ANC fighting their own corruption.
Since I have no choice of living the one side of the comparrison, should it not be fair if I test the other side as well?

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Since I have no choice of living the one side of the comparrison, should it not be fair if I test the other side as well?
Amen, however I'm quite happily married, you go ahead and test drive that pure bred filly and report back to us.

Had I been single and the lovely Fiona offered access to her assets though ... my god, she wouldn't be playing water polo for a good month after THAT pounding :ROFL:

jvrs

There are people in the ANC who hold different opinions on many issues and they articulate them differently.

There are people in the ANC who hold different opinions on many issues and they articulate them differently. [/QUOTE said:
Those who can count vs the rest who cannot?

wbot

Expert Member
Yeah right. They've all been saying this for the last 20+ years. Corruption just gets worse every time

Jabulani22

Expert Member
Translation , if you are corrupt but dont include ANC cadres we will put you in jail .