Could the Iphone5 / 4GS be launched in September?

Anony-mousse

Expert Member
I doubt it will happen. I can only see an iphone 4GS in 2012. I don't believe that they will ship in September with a faster processor, the speed of the current iPhone is sufficient and not on the priority list of improvements IMO.

I guess people are pretty happy with the hardware so they are focusing on software, which makes sense. My forecast: no new hardware before June 2012.

the1lumpster

True, got a good point there... i know they pushing to launch an "iphone mini" to target the bellow 4k phone market, also an interesting idea that...

Wavelength

Apple release's a new phone or new phone iteration annually, so if there should be a new iphone 4gs or 5 this year.

koffiejunkie

Executive Member
Whats your guys thoughts as they said the conference in june/July will be software based more than hardware, will they announce the new iphone and what u guys think, iphone 5 or Iphone 4GS?

It'll be software software software software software software blah blah blah, and then Steve Jobs will go "oh, and one more thing..."

Speedster

Honorary Master
Macrumors seems to expect the next iPhone to be powered by an A5 chip (same as iPad 2)