Court orders Mgoqi out of his office

ajak

Expert Member
neio said:
http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=qw114803262043B263

And yet : "Skwatsha reasoned that if Mgoqi's contract extension had been invalid, he was then presiding illegally at the meeting and the election of Zille and Freedom Front Plus speaker, Dirk Smit, was also illegal."

Sheesh, the ANC seems desperate to get back into power in CT, There must be something more behind this whole effort. :confused:
Bloody anc Freaks...Good for Zille:D

pupa

Banned
These ANC pigs will try everything to rule, must be because the cash cow dried up OR there is skeletons to be uncovered! NEXT! Murder? we will see how it goes! before someone meets his maker the Kebble way!

tibby.dude

Executive Member
pupa said:
These ANC pigs will try everything to rule, must be because the cash cow dried up OR there is skeletons to be uncovered! NEXT! Murder? we will see how it goes! before someone meets his maker the Kebble way!

Are you always this hysterical ???.

SteveV

oh that's cool, antowan -- pooper can be racist but i can't call him on it. he and ajak are littering this forum with racist filth.

pupa

Banned
SteveV said:
oh that's cool, antowan -- pooper can be racist but i can't call him on it. he and ajak are littering this forum with racist filth.
I am not racist, Your mindset, I question the inability of the ANC to run this country. You are the troll or mudslinger here! Because me and Ajax ask questions that make you feel guilty?

DigitalSoldier

Honorary Master
stevev u have on many occassions on the forum said how u hate afrikaaners so stfu thats also being racist.