• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes. Enter Here.
  • Audi e-tron Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3,000 Enter Here.

Court to rule on the legality of marijuana - enca

smi

makes me lazy, until the girlfriend comes over wearing a thong holding a bong in her hand, no more mister lazy

flippakitten

Smoke too much yeah I can buy... But you get a hangover from like 4 drinks...
Tolerance... You might get a hang over form 4 drinks just as someone might get a hang over from 4 drags, or 2 bongs, some people even get sick immediately, just like alcohol. Not sure what you're trying to say or prove, weed is a drug and it has it's side effects.

So no real scientific studies to back up your claim then?
This is one of the reasons why, whenever it's come up in conversation, I've been advocating for the complete legalization of weed for the last 16 odd years. Then maybe some proper studies can be done and we can get rid of all the propaganda surrounding the subject.

mister

Executive Member
makes me lazy, until the girlfriend comes over wearing a thong holding a bong in her hand, no more mister lazy
Mister Lazy - yes that's me. On a laziness scale of 0 to 10, I'm already at a 10, so weed dosn't make me any more lazy than I already am haha.

Back on topic though, I do sometimes get a 'hangover' headache from weed if I'm dehydrated...

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Weed smell hanging in the air most of the weekend. I suspect it's teenagers I overheard celebrating the ruling.

Edit:

Last edited:

semaphore

Honorary Master
Weed smell hanging in the most of the weekend. I suspect it's teenagers I overheard celebrating the ruling.
Was all over my complex, but then its always all been over my complex so nothing new really. I think the people who smoke will just not be as paranoid anymore I doubt there is going to be a surge of new smokers. I grew in the past but never smoked, now i'll just grow for fun but still wont smoke.