Jan

Who's the Boss?
Staff member
Covid-19 booster shots in South Africa

Health Minister, Dr Joe Phaahla, has announced that the Ministerial Advisory Committee (MAC) on Covid-19 Vaccines has advised that additional doses be given to individuals with compromised immunity.

This includes those who are on long-term oral steroid therapy for autoimmune conditions and various treatments for haematological or immune malignancies.

SubtleBeast

I have heard they are going to have drones flying around soon. Similar to how they throw darts at the wild life from helicopters. Good idea to buy iron armour if you are not vaccinated. Our chip will protect us from darts as it will send a signal back to drone.
Not just drones.

• Haha
Reactions: "D"

tetrasect

Expert Member
I have heard they are going to have drones flying around soon. Similar to how they throw darts at the wild life from helicopters. Good idea to buy iron armour if you are not vaccinated. Our chip will protect us from darts as it will send a signal back to drone.

Yup, time to upgrade that tinfoil hat.

tetrasect

Expert Member
Can't say I ever used to pour chemicals off a table, at eye level, without gloves, or eye protection while someone was on the phone in the back. But looks professional.
True, real scientists do use gloves and eye protection, and also wear bowties.

Here's an example of a Pfizer scientist mixing bluetooth chips into the vaccine:

14434686408523.jpg