Covid-19 Cure Found? Israeli Hospital Claims 29 Out of 30 Patients Fully Recovered Within a Week

Currantly

Expert Member
  • The new treatment is based on the CD24-enriched and is aimed to fight against the cytokine storm, which is associated with many of the Covid-19 deaths around the world.​

Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center (Ichilov Hospital) is using a new treatment for Covid-19 patients and claimed that it successfully treated 29 out of 30 moderate-to-severe cases during a phase I trial.

According to reports, these patients recovered from the disease and were released from the hospital within three to five days. The 30th patient also recovered from Covid-19, but took longer, the hospital said.

Linky

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Even if 100% the morons in the anc stoped importing from Israel. Remember everyone of them had something bad to say...........

Pegasus

Executive Member
A Google search returns zero coverage of this story in mainstream media. I will reserve judgement until I see a credible source...
Try googling the hospital name for news in the last 24 hours.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
A Google search returns zero coverage of this story in mainstream media. I will reserve judgement until I see a credible source...
Draadsitters unite! :thumbsup:
Plenty to be found all over the news!
Maybe we should start a count down and see he long it takes for the RCT triallist brigade to arrive on this thread?
What is EXO-CD24?

EXO-CD24 is an experimental cancer drug initially developed to treat ovarian cancer.

It is breathed in as a gas and performs locally on the lungs.

The drug uses tiny carrier sacs called exosomes that shuttle materials between cells to deliver a protein called CD24.

This protein helps regulate the body's immune response, reducing the number of cytokines released.

Cytokines are produced by the body to fight off infection, but too many can result in deadly hyperinflammation, which occurs in the worst cases of coronavirus.

Professor Nadir Arber of Ichilov's Integrated Cancer Prevention Center told the Times of Israel: 'The preparation is inhaled once a day for a few minutes, for five days.

'The preparation is directed straight to the heart of the storm — the lungs — so unlike other formulas… which selectively restrain a certain cytokine, or operate widely but cause many serious side effects, EXO-CD24 is administered locally, works broadly and without side effects.'

Last edited:

Markd

Expert Member
I just want to know if the crowd who swear they'll never take the vaccine because its a) not tested enough b) contains microchips to control us all c) Bill Gates grand scheme to sterilize us all.......are going to be keen on this miracle cure. Chime in guys.

Kodi

Sounds too good to be true.

/Wonder if WD40 will work. It does displace moisture.

BraBean

Honorary Master
quick and effective results at a low cost.

Will have to remember this. Wonder how hyped up the price will be, when eventually here in out cuntry

bromster

Executive Member
There is mounting evidence that people are deteriorating into ARDS/ pulmonary fibrosis and having a tough time with COVID19 as a result of the cytokine storm and the body's autoimmune response to the high replication rate of the virus.

I will be watching this story with keen optimism.

One of the mechanisms of Ivermectin is also to block the release of cytokines which is perhaps why it seems to be preventing hospitalisation among so many people who take it.

Grant

Honorary Master
I just want to know if the crowd who swear they'll never take the vaccine because its a) not tested enough b) contains microchips to control us all c) Bill Gates grand scheme to sterilize us all.......are going to be keen on this miracle cure. Chime in guys.
The village idiots started congregaging here a while back - should be in full swing by Monday

Ragnarök

Will this "cure: mess with your DNA

maumau

Honorary Master

Raised hand.

Everyones-a-Wally

Honorary Master

s0lar

Expert Member
Yup, stick the vaccine I would rather take this if it’s legit. I think this is fake news though.