COVID-19 memes (including @Coronachan)

surface

Honorary Master
If not the vaccine being in place, Those American will have to reach in that situation

I still questioning my self about what is going on in India?
Dude. English is my 3th language and I am sure you are saying meaningful but can you tone down a bit and come to our level?

agustino

It looks like English but I don't comprehend it at all.
OK let me write as if am doing literature Exam

"If the vaccine was not discovered, People in United state of America will be wearing full mask like what is seen in the posted photo

I am asking myself, We have the vaccine but why People in India are much affected by Covid 19 while the vaccine has been discovered

supersunbird

Honorary Master
OK let me write as if am doing literature Exam

"If the vaccine was not discovered, People in United state of America will be wearing full mask like what is seen in the posted photo

I am asking myself, We have the vaccine but why People in India are much affected by Covid 19 while the vaccine has been discovered

Discovering a vaccine does not mean people get injected by the vaccine just by it's discovery. India has a population of almost 1,4 billion people. Even if they inoculate a million people a day with the vaccine, only 365 million people will be vaccinated a year from now.

Temujin

Honorary Master
E03zRLTXoAk2H5h

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Dear @Coronachan

Kindly can you take away all of the politicians who get funny and stupid ideas about NHI, Wakanda stuff and so on? And also those who tend to oink at the gravy trough.

Your assistance in this regard will be appreciated.