Dave

Honorary Master
Doubt Boris is listening to us. On the 19th I’ll have to change plans if things stay as they are now.

Problem is, Boris and his crooked mates are using this omicron outbreak to deflect from all the sleaze and corruption stories that were coming out. He's likely to keep using it for as long as possible.

Priapus

Executive Member
Problem is, Boris and his crooked mates are using this omicron outbreak to deflect from all the sleaze and corruption stories that were coming out. He's likely to keep using it for as long as possible.
I heard something about that…

rietrot

Honorary Master
Let's hope the picture remains this way, it will be really great if the variant that takes over the world is a really mild version of covid.
That's how all viruses mutate...

The world just lost its mind because this one was released be the lab, so they thought it would be more scary.

Priapus

Executive Member
**** sakes. UK doubling down on their BS. Tightened travel restrictions and added Nigeria to the list.

rvZA

Executive Member
A more permanent decision needs to be made by all governments. Close down full international travel both for business or leisure for 10 years. Let each country deal with the 'virus' locally and see after 10 years if borders can or should be opened.

PaulMurkin

Expert Member
A more permanent decision needs to be made by all governments. Close down full international travel both for business or leisure for 10 years. Let each country deal with the 'virus' locally and see after 10 years if borders can or should be opened.
So I must live another 10 years in this shithole?