Covid -19 political discussion thread

MiW

Just so you can stop posting your politics in a non political thread. I have no idea what TDS is, I don't care much about internal American politics, until it starts to affect the entire world. I am not democrat liberal or any other flavor of the American political sides, but can not suffer idiots , and Trump comes on top of all the other idiots out there.
His comments on Covid-19 are as bullshit as mostly any other comments he makes.He is just a very childish, arrogant, tantrum throwing moron

Pegasus

Expert Member
Just so you can stop posting your politics in a non political thread. I have no idea what TDS is, I don't care much about internal American politics, until it starts to affect the entire world. I am not democrat liberal or any other flavor of the American political sides, but can not suffer idiots , and Trump comes on top of all the other idiots out there.
His comments on Covid-19 are as bullshit as mostly any other comments he makes.He is just a very childish, arrogant, tantrum throwing moron
Tell us what you really think

Temujin

Executive Member
You asked why his name comes up with talk of treatment, I explained why, cos msm and outrage tdsers have made it about him, every article and post is orangemanbad, so when its discussed, his name is there, got to get them clicks and shares... and to expand on that, congrats, you are the reason his name always comes up, you fit perfectly into their target market, mention trump bad, get them clicks and shares, profit :thumbsup:

MiW

You asked why his name comes up with talk of treatment, I explained why, cos msm and outrage tdsers have made it about him, every article and post is orangemanbad, so when its discussed, his name is there, got to get them clicks and shares... and to expand on that, congrats, you are the reason his name always comes up, you fit perfectly into their target market, mention trump bad, get them clicks and shares, profit :thumbsup:
I have no clue what you are on about , I don't go reading tweets msm (whats that) or other social media / american news. Sometimes I watch HBO , which in general sounds more sane. Trump doesn't need 'bad press' he is like Zuma, just opening his mouth , can send the Markets tumbling and make anyone with decent IQ to cringe.

Alan

Honorary Master
Well the first step to recovery is identifying your problem and accepting it. In your case it's clearly a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Just read through this hysterical post of yours again but only after you take a deep breath and calm yourself.

Then ask yourself why you were so triggered by a few political posts in the Covid19 thread that you felt compelled to start an entire thread about it. After all there have been plenty of political posts, multiple a day, in the Covid 19 thread courtesy of forumites like Daveza and Tyson Roux and yet no separate thread from you.

It's a long road but recovery is possible....

Last edited:

The Trutherizer

Expert Member
It's like a play-by-play of viral whatsapp messages I have been sent by geriatric family members who believe everything that somebody they know posts online.

Ah... I see. What a "fine" president of a 1st world country :laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

MiW

Well the first step to recovery is identifying your problem and accepting it. In your case it's clearly a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Just read through this hysterical post of yours again. Only after you take a deep breath and calm yourself.

Then ask yourself why you were so triggered by a few political posts in the Covid19 thread that you felt compelled to start an entire thread about it. After all there have been plenty of political posts, multiple a day, in the Covid 19 thread courtesy of forumites like Daveza and Tyson Roux and yet no separate thread from you.

It's a long road but recovery is possible....
I was triggered by all the pages of political crap I had to go through , not few posts. Though I did not make a point to remember every single poster , or waste my time, going through all the pages again to find them.

I think, whatever this syndrome you are talking about, was affecting me, would imply that I spend time obsessing one way or another, about Trump? Which I don't!
Have you ever seen me in any of the political threads , especially concerning American issues? No

I don't give a rats ass about this orangeman? of yours. I want to stay up to date with the covid-19.

Alan

Honorary Master
I was triggered by all the pages of political crap I had to go through , not few posts. Though I did not make a point to remember every single poster , or waste my time, going through all the pages again to find them.

I think, whatever this syndrome you are talking about, was affecting me, would imply that I spend time obsessing one way or another, about Trump? Which I don't!
Have you ever seen me in any of the political threads , especially concerning American issues? No

I don't give a rats ass about this orangeman? of yours. I want to stay up to date with the covid-19.
That's fine although still rather suspect thatyou were weren't triggered by the barrage of anti trump political posts that dominated the covid19 thread for days. Even this thread is suspiciously one sided, I mean it's not titled "Covid 19 political discussion thread" or something similarly neutral.

But hey I even considered starting a thread for politics after digging through pages daveza and co posts in the Covid thread. Now we have one. Thanks.

Last edited:

MiW

That's fine although still rather suspect thatyou were weren't triggered by the barrage of anti trump political posts that dominated the covid19 thread for days. Even this thread is suspiciously one sided, I mean it's not titled "Covid !9 political discussion thread" or something similarly neutral.

But hey I even considered starting a thread for politics after digging through pages daveza and co posts in the Covid thread. Now we have one. Thanks.
Name fixed

I am not anti Trump per se. I am anti stupidity. He just happens to be one of the dumbest politician/public figure out there , on par , or even ahead of some of our own politicians.

And on this note, I try to ignore Stupid as much as I can in life, not waste time on forums talking about it.

Last edited:

Temujin

Executive Member
I have no clue what you are on about , I don't go reading tweets msm (whats that) or other social media / american news. Sometimes I watch HBO , which in general sounds more sane. Trump doesn't need 'bad press' he is like Zuma, just opening his mouth , can send the Markets tumbling and make anyone with decent IQ to cringe.
You asked a question, I answered... The answer to the question you asked was enough to trigger you to start a thread and tag me in it... and here we are