Covid-19: President Cyril Ramaphosa to address the nation on Sunday night

Lupus

Honorary Master
I needed a vacuum cleaner and potjie pot, but nooooo, that's haram
Dude it was mental, I had 3 ladies in the house last year, luckily we just managed to have enough of a supply of the old pads. But yeah the first 3 weeks they were blocked off, luckily a little bit of sense kicked in. Then they only allowed kids clothing after 5 weeks,it was like wtf

Currantly

Expert Member
There've been rumours going around for at least a few days that we were going back to level 4/5...then some government spokesperson came out & said 'ignore all those rumours; an announcement will be made on Tuesday'...now we go to level 4 from tomorrow...

Dianysis

Expert Member
Time to lube your mouth too. It's going to be pushed all the way through...
0b954ce87c7844073bd44123c19cffab.jpg

WalkWithMe

Dude it was mental, I had 3 ladies in the house last year, luckily we just managed to have enough of a supply of the old pads. But yeah the first 3 weeks they were blocked off, luckily a little bit of sense kicked in. Then they only allowed kids clothing after 5 weeks,it was like wtf
Pads was on the essential list. Had no issue buying ever during lockdown

HelterSkelter

Expert Member
No why would he resign? Besides who would replace him? Ace. Hell. No thanks

iPad was found
Most of the R500billion was used as intended.
Why would he resign? I got the impression Mama Doek overrules him. Who would replace him? Mama Doek.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Pads was on the essential list. Had no issue buying ever during lockdown
Not at my Checkers apparently, I did see the Spar down the road from me had it, but then again he didn't close off anything, you could still get plugs, bulbs and such until stock was empty.

Totempole

Expert Member
Hi ...

Due to the updated liquor regulations announced by the President on Sunday 27th June, we are unable to deliver your order on the original scheduled date as per your SMS initially received. Liquor sales and liquor deliveries are prohibited subject to Alert Level 4 Lockdown Regulations.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused and we will be rescheduling your order for delivery on Monday, 12th July before 5pm via SMS.

Should you prefer to rather cancel your order for a credit or refund you can notify us by replying to this email.

Stay home & Stay safe

TAKEALOT

Thank you Cyril. :mad: