Covid-19 vaccination mandates must meet stringent legal requirements - expert

Jan

Who's the Boss?
Staff member
Firing staff for refusing Covid-19 vaccination — these 10 steps must be followed

South African companies that plan to implement a mandatory Covid-19 vaccination policy have several legal obligations to meet before firing an employee for refusing to get the jab, says Labourwise founder Jan Truter.

Financial services group Discovery recently announced it would institute a mandatory vaccination policy for its 12,950 employees and all suppliers who work in its building effective from 1 January 2022.

Anti-Chris

I am done trying to convince people to vaccinate... I have come to the realization that it is a futile exercise... If they dont want to listen to world leading scientists and doctors, why the F&*$ would they listen to anything I have to say...
Whomever above the age of 18 that dies of COVID from October, died because they wanted to die imo, no more sympathy from me... In 10 years time the average IQ of the World will be at least 10 points higher...
Refusing to take the vaccine because of the side effects is the same as refusing to wear your seat belt because of the injuries it causes during a car accident...

HartsockZA

I am done trying to convince people to vaccinate... I have come to the realization that it is a futile exercise... If they dont want to listen to world leading scientists and doctors, why the F&*$ would they listen to anything I have to say...
Whomever above the age of 18 that dies of COVID from October, died because they wanted to die imo, no more sympathy from me... In 10 years time the average IQ of the World will be at least 10 points higher...
Refusing to take the vaccine because of the side effects is the same as refusing to wear your seat belt because of the injuries it causes during a car accident...

Yes don't force me, you guys and girls are awesome guinea pigs. I'll take mine in about another year's time. I'm good haven't had covid since they announced the crap so meh

Gozzy

...world leading scientist / doctors used gain of function research and created this mess in the 1st place lol

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
They must and they do say they want to open up. And we can hopefully be taken off red lists of other countries.
It would be nice to be able to visit my mother in England without a lengthy, and expensive stay, in covid motel.

Zukat

Expert Member

Thank you for your service, now please shift to convincing your fellow vaccination preachers to stop, as they are still wasting their time. The ones who remain are going to take their 1% chance to succumb vs injecting something that they don't know the long-term effects of and how many of those will still need to be put into their bodies in the future for a promise of milder symptoms of the disease.

Petec

Expert Member
I'm amazed at how vaccinated people apparently don't spread the virus.
I'm also fascinated at the belief that vaccinated people are immune to the virus.
And I'm intrigued at what constitutes being "fully" vaccinated, thus being eligible for all civil liberties and constitutional rights.

w1z4rd

Karmic Sangoma
I'm amazed at how vaccinated people apparently don't spread the virus.
I'm also fascinated at the belief that vaccinated people are immune to the virus.
And I'm intrigued at what constitutes being "fully" vaccinated, thus being eligible for all civil liberties and constitutional rights.
You going to need a barn for all that straw.

Anthro

Expert Member
Going to get interesting when people realise these vaccines are now a subscription service, and using someone else's analogy it will be like an antivirus but not 100% effective.

Still wear your mask, still have your rights infringed upon (now even more since you have complied 'as it is for your health')
The future looks bright indeed.

mpdjhb

You going to need a barn for all that straw.
Seatbelts are overrated - even if you are wearing your seat belt you can still have an accident.
/s

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
They must and they do say they want to open up. And we can hopefully be taken off red lists of other countries.
Yes? And what about the most vaccinated country now back on red lists?
This is where the crunch comes. Being vaccinated does NOT stop getting infected nor passing the virus on. The ONLY thing going for vaccinations at the moment is reduced risk of dying.
Even the so called benefit of reducing numbers hospitalised is starting to crumble.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
The more people are vaccinated the more likely the government will succumb to pressure to open the country up again.
Yes They are committed to their own BS. So, if the numbers can get to 70% and they abandon all this rubbish at least we can all get back to trying to live a normal life again.

Mekon

Expert Member
"The company maintained it was legally and morally obligated to implement the policy and that its approach was in line with major multinationals, including Google, Facebook"

Here's a problem