Covid-19 vaccination mandates must meet stringent legal requirements - expert

shaddowdragon

"
6. Place employees who suffer from vaccine side effects on paid leave

Employees who suffer from side effects after taking the vaccine should be given sick leave. If their sick leave is exhausted, they may qualify for further paid time off.
"

How about the death side effect that some people have experienced after the vaccine. Why are those stats very hush

Martin 007

Funny if in a years time if the vaccinated need to isolated as the are the cause of new variants. Let's hope it really is safe.

surface

Honorary Master
Funny if in a years time if the vaccinated need to isolated as the are the cause of new variants. Let's hope it really is safe.
But surely, all vaxxed will be dead in 3 years ? It was on facebook.

krycor

Honorary Master
But surely, all vaxxed will be dead in 3 years ? It was on facebook.

In an ironic twist it would be funny if it leads to some other unexpected vulnerability or issue. Granted this is unlikely for the non mRNA type but just a random thought I had.

PS. I took vac, Pfizer so I’d be screwed.

But yah.. this would not be a particularly unique situation either.. US has done this in the past but usually with other populations they seem lesser(funny that they are guilty of this but the gold standard human rights haha).

Though here’s we I point out the silliness of it al.. most anti-vax people fall into the extremes to the right and to the left of politics. And a lot believe the US does no wrong.. so uhm the fear.. is that an omission that they know their belief is BS? I mean if the US is the best at what it does then why fear the vax?

Conack

Expert Member
In an ironic twist it would be funny if it leads to some other unexpected vulnerability or issue. Granted this is unlikely for the non mRNA type but just a random thought I had.

PS. I took vac, Pfizer so I’d be screwed.

Let's look at another Pfizer drug that was FDA approved 8 years ago.

1630676081102.png

05/04/2021 - Pfizer drug Xeljanz causes cancer and blood clots.

“The U.S. FDA is alerting the public that preliminary results from a safety clinical trial show an increased risk of serious heart-related problems and cancer with the arthritis and ulcerative colitis medicine Xeljanz, Xeljanz XR (tofacitinib) compared to another type of medicine called tumor necrosis factor (TNF) inhibitors,” the FDA said.

The warning affects thousands of patients who have taken Xeljanz since its release in 2012.

According to Pfizer’s Xeljanz website, the drug is the most prescribed in its class of JAK inhibitors. The FDA approved it to treat rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and ulcerative colitis.

The drug brought in $2.4 billion in 2020, according to Pfizer’s annual report.

Xeljanz Gets Boxed Warning for Blood Clots, Death

These latest findings on heart problems and cancer aren’t the first red flags the FDA has found in ongoing safety trials for Xeljanz.

In February and July 2019, the FDA warned the public that interim data showed an increase in blood clots and death with higher dosages of 10 mg two times a day.

Based on that evidence, the agency required Pfizer to place a boxed warning on the drug’s prescribing information. The boxed warning lists adverse events including blood clots, lymphoma and serious infections leading to hospitalization or death."

Paulsie

Expert Member
Yes They are committed to their own BS. So, if the numbers can get to 70% and they abandon all this rubbish at least we can all get back to trying to live a normal life again.
If the numbers get to 70% and the transmissions are still occurring (as they will), they will increase it to 80%.

Paulsie

Expert Member
If I remember correctly the key takeaway from the COVID vaccines was that they are only meant to reduce the risk of death and hospitalisation, i.e. the most severe symptoms. You can still get COVID and you can still spread it to your friends, enemies and loved ones.

It's just that if you were to get it and you would otherwise have severe symptoms it would feel like a bad flu (if you were vaccinated) instead of you having to be hospitalised. It's not a magic bullet.
Obviously some people who have COVID barely feel it, other's don't. You won't know until you have it. So the vaccines are like an insurance policy...only useful if you really need to make use of it. And just like with insurance policies you can't sign up once something has happened.

View attachment 1140048
Nice misrepresentation there buddy. All nicely divided into 5 equal blocks, aka 20%?

So unvaccinated person has a 20% chance of dying?

Reactions: Swa

markings

Expert Member
In the US Delta airlines mandated vaccination for all employees. Those who refuse will pay an additional $200 per month for their medical insurance. The reason is that on average the costs of a COVID infected employee amounts to $14000.

Cube3

Expert Member
Utter crap.
You truly live under a rock, go and look what is happening in Australia, vaccine passports (soon to be implemented in order to buy food), restrictions of rights and freedoms, constant shifting of goal posts, removal of children from parents who don't want to vaccinate, implementation of social credit scoring tied to your digital vaccine passport where you will lose points if you say something against the narrative. Social score allows you to work, have kids, visit certain areas etc.

Ernieh65

You truly live under a rock, go and look what is happening in Australia, vaccine passports (soon to be implemented in order to buy food), restrictions of rights and freedoms, constant shifting of goal posts, removal of children from parents who don't want to vaccinate, implementation of social credit scoring tied to your digital vaccine passport where you will lose points if you say something against the narrative. Social score allows you to work, have kids, visit certain areas etc.
And especially nice for SA as effectively a reintroduction of the pass system which will be nostalgic for some. The USSR also had an internal pass system. As some say if you need a document to show you are free, you aren't

tetrasect

Expert Member
Let's look at another Pfizer drug that was FDA approved 8 years ago.

05/04/2021 - Pfizer drug Xeljanz causes cancer and blood clots.

In February and July 2019, the FDA warned the public that interim data showed an increase in blood clots and death with higher dosages of 10 mg two times a day.

Yeah talk to me again when you get 2 vaccinations a day for 8 years.

Conack

Expert Member
Yeah talk to me again when you get 2 vaccinations a day for 8 years.

Yeah tell me again how there is no reason to worry about vaccine safety now that Pfizer vaccine has FDA approval, when we can clearly see that they gave this Pfizer drug exactly that - only to discover the side-effects include bloodclotting and death.

I wonder where I've heard of those very same side effects recently?

This goes to show that FDA approval does not mean that a product is safe, only that it "seems safe at this point - but it may totally not be safe after a few more years of study" - in this case it took 8 years for the FDA to reverse course and now require Pfizer to add the adverse effects on the box - which is Bloodclotting, Cancer and Death.

Why isn't Bloodclotting and Death listed as possible Adverse effects when you get the vaccine?

Vaccine hesitant folks: "Yeah I'm not convinced yet / waiting".
Pro vaccine folks: "VACCINES GOT FDA APPROVAL, YOU C&NTS HAVE NO MORE REASON NOT TO GET THE VAX".

In the light of this example of a drug by the very same company, with the same side-effects, it doesn't seem so unreasonable to be hesitant - especially when this is one being forced on people and Pfizer is demanding Latin American countries "put up federal bank reserves, embassy buildings or military bases as a guarantee against the cost of future legal cases stemming from unlikely adverse effects."

Ragnarök

Expert Member
Yeah tell me again how there is no reason to worry about vaccine safety now that Pfizer vaccine has FDA approval, when we can clearly see that they gave this Pfizer drug exactly that - only to discover the side-effects include bloodclotting and death.

I wonder where I've heard of those very same side effects recently?

This goes to show that FDA approval does not mean that a product is safe, only that it "seems safe at this point - but it may totally not be safe after a few more years of study" - in this case it took 8 years for the FDA to reverse course and now require Pfizer to add the adverse effects on the box - which is Bloodclotting, Cancer and Death.

Why isn't Bloodclotting and Death listed as possible Adverse effects when you get the vaccine?

Vaccine hesitant folks: "Yeah I'm not convinced yet / waiting".
Pro vaccine folks: "VACCINES GOT FDA APPROVAL, YOU C&NTS HAVE NO MORE REASON NOT TO GET THE VAX".

In the light of this example of a drug by the very same company, with the same side-effects, it doesn't seem so unreasonable to be hesitant - especially when this is one being forced on people and Pfizer is demanding Latin American countries "put up federal bank reserves, embassy buildings or military bases as a guarantee against the cost of future legal cases stemming from unlikely adverse effects."

ScreenHunter 538.png

nictron

If there is one company who would be able on the grounds of risk and efficacy in South Africa who has access to massive life and medical insurance dataset assess the true risk of Covid under is staff and members it would be Discovery.

the fact that they so not rely on the data or a risk based methodology but rather “leading trends” is truly telling.

Globally Covid has a death rate of 0.000047%. A mandatory vaccine can’t be justified on those grounds as it is too low risk.

There is something seriously fishy going on here!

Ps. I am for safe ethical vaccines that actually work and stop the spread of a risk. If it does not stop the spread what is the point in a risk scenario of 0.000047%? If you are high risk by all means boost yourself into the ground until you feel safe.