Covid-19 vaccination mandates must meet stringent legal requirements - expert

SoldierMan

Executive Member
The only accommodation they deserve is a couple hours off work to go get the jab.

What happens when a drug/vaccine comes along that DOES have side effects that you don't like but you are forced to take it. Still going to be so gung-ho then for your rights to be trampled on?

What happened to "my body my choice", anyway as has been said over and over, whether you are vaccinated or not it makes ZERO difference to you spreading Covid, same viral load.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
What happens when a drug/vaccine comes along that DOES have side effects that you don't like but you are forced to take it. Still going to be so gung-ho then for your rights to be trampled on?
Forced by my employer to do something I wasn't comfortable doing? I'd walk, wouldn't you? Who wants to work for someone who could do that? :unsure:

SoldierMan

Executive Member
Forced by my employer to do something I wasn't comfortable doing? I'd walk, wouldn't you? Who wants to work for someone who could do that? :unsure:

So why are you so dictatorial in your attitude then about these vaccines when some people do feel that there are side effects they don't want to risk or even that there is not enough known about these current crop of vaccines.

Grant

Honorary Master

What happened to "my body my choice", anyway as has been said over and over, whether you are vaccinated or not it makes ZERO difference to you spreading Covid, same viral load.
So, what is you position on abortion - my body my choice?

Brian_G

Executive Member
Does anyone know when consciousness starts in a fetus, isn't it maybe just reflexes until the first breath is taken? Much more difficult argument with little chance of certain resolve.

SoldierMan

Executive Member

Except it's not her body, it's a combination of a man's sperm and a woman's egg, creating a whole NEW life separate from the mother.

The new life is fed by the mother but they have their own brain, hands, feet, nose etc, etc. a completely separate life which if left alone will develop into a talking, laughing, human being like the rest of us.

That's why people leave you alone if you want to cover your body in spikes, or put horns in your head or cut your tongue in two or tattoo your eyeballs. Very different from killing a separate life from your own.

tetrasect

Expert Member
Yeah tell me again how there is no reason to worry about vaccine safety now that Pfizer vaccine has FDA approval, when we can clearly see that they gave this Pfizer drug exactly that - only to discover the side-effects include bloodclotting and death.

I wonder where I've heard of those very same side effects recently?

What exactly are you suggesting? You think Pfizer ads a little blood clotting powder to all their products?

And you completely missed my point. Lets continue with your Xeljanz causes blood clots example. What do you think happens when you stop taking Xeljanz? You think it still causes blood clots? Years later? No. The effects only last as long as the drug is in your system and it's the same with the vaccine. 3 weeks max and all the spike proteins are gone.

Brian_G

Executive Member
and it's the same with the vaccine. 3 weeks max and all the spike proteins are gone.
So they say, who knows. Point is some people aren't trusting this jab, too many odd things about and leading up to it for too many months. Some believe we can no longer even trust source medical authority now.

SoldierMan

Executive Member
What exactly are you suggesting? You think Pfizer ads a little blood clotting powder to all their products?

It's even affecting the mouthpieces of the vaccines now. Many more cases like this of regular Joe Soap out there that aren't reported in the MSM.

How many people suffer from headaches, pins-and-needles or dizziness after a shot? Is it just a headache or could it be signs of something more severe as we see below but we just brush it off.

Lisa Shaw: Presenter's death due to complications of Covid vaccine

A radio presenter died due to complications from the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine, a coroner has found.

Lisa Shaw, who worked for BBC Radio Newcastle, died at the age of 44 in May after developing headaches a week after getting her first dose of the vaccine.

Newcastle coroner Karen Dilks heard Ms Shaw suffered blood clots in the brain which ultimately led to her death.

The inquest heard the condition linked to the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine was very rare.

The coroner said: "Lisa died due to complications of an AstraZeneca Covid vaccination."

More

And this journalist is still saying get the shot even after nearly dying... I don't think I would be that enthusiastic, Stockholm Syndrome perhaps.....

I wonder why he is getting those pins and needles and so on...... hmmm maybe because of blood clots? And the blood is struggling to move through the body.

Aussie journalist shares 'intense' vaccine side-effect from hospital bed

• Pfizer has a rare heart inflammation side effect
  • Myocarditis and pericarditis explained
  • People urged to discuss with GP if concerned about side effects
  • Australians still urged to "get vaxxed" — despite the health scare
Australian journalist Denham Hitchcock is urging Aussies to explore what Covid vaccination is best for them after being hospitalised with a heart condition in the weeks after his second Pfizer jab.

Hitchcock, who works for Seven News, described "feeling off" for a couple of weeks after receiving his second dose of Pfizer, saying his symptoms didn't start to appear until the end of the second week.

He later went to the hospital where he was diagnosed with pericarditis, which he said was a "rare" side effect.

Pericarditis is an inflammation of the lining around the heart. The condition occurs generally in the population and is more common in males aged between 20 and 50 years.

According to the Australian Department of Health website, the risk of myocarditis and pericarditis has been observed in people who have received mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, like Pfizer, in overseas studies.

Symptoms started a couple of weeks after his second dose

Mr Hitchcock admitted he debated whether or not to post his experience online, but decided it was important everyone know of possible side effects when deciding what vaccine to receive.

"I'm not anti-vax," he wrote in a post to Instagram, along with pictures of himself in hospital.

"I’m PRO opening the bloody country up and to do that I don’t see any way around getting the majority of Australia vaccinated."

"Nearing the end of the second week my heart started to race, I was getting pins and needles in the arms, extreme fatigue and a very strange sensation of dizziness," he wrote.

"I took Nurofen, and I kept working."

By the end of the third week after his vaccination though, Mr Hitchcock said he had gotten "steadily worse".

"Sharp chest pain — cold shivers and chills — and the dizziness was intense," he said.

"25 days after the shot and probably a little late to hospital — but here I am — diagnosed with pericarditis — or inflammation of the heart due to the Pfizer vaccine."

More

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
It's even affecting the mouthpieces of the vaccines now. Many more cases like this of regular Joe Soap out there that aren't reported in the MSM.

How many people suffer from headaches, pins-and-needles or dizziness after a shot? Is it just a headache or could it be signs of something more severe as we see below but we just brush it off.

And this journalist is still saying get the shot even after nearly dying... I don't think I would be that enthusiastic, Stockholm Syndrome perhaps.....

I wonder why he is getting those pins and needles and so on...... hmmm maybe because of blood clots? And the blood is struggling to move through the body.
shame must be rough to hear hoofbeats and think giraffes
The dissonance is astounding

tetrasect

Expert Member
So they say, who knows.
Huh?

Point is some people aren't trusting this jab, too many odd things about and leading up to it for too many months. Some believe we can no longer even trust source medical authority now.
No, the point is there are no long term effects because there is no long term use. Your "trust" is not required.

Brian_G

Executive Member
No, the point is there are no long term effects because there is no long term use. Your "trust" is not required.
It's not about long term use, it's the proprietary stuff in it, nobody can tell anyone it's trustworthy or even what it does under these conditions. Especially if the source is behaving suspiciously.

SoldierMan

Executive Member
shame must be rough to hear hoofbeats and think giraffes
The dissonance is astounding

Fast asleep at the wheel I see. Just be careful you don't crash, you only get one chance at life.....

Lisa Shaw, who worked for BBC Radio Newcastle, died at the age of 44 in May after developing headaches a week after getting her first dose of the vaccine.

Newcastle coroner Karen Dilks heard Ms Shaw suffered blood clots in the brain which ultimately led to her death.

But hey I guess you are all-knowing and know for certain that those blood clots never caused the headaches which could have been a warning of what was to come.

nictron

And you completely missed my point. Lets continue with your Xeljanz causes blood clots example. What do you think happens when you stop taking Xeljanz? You think it still causes blood clots? Years later? No. The effects only last as long as the drug is in your system and it's the same with the vaccine. 3 weeks max and all the spike proteins are gone.
And is efficacy fell by 20% in that same time. Next booster please. Next we see 5-10 boosters and any statistical means of assessing long term risk is gone.

What happened to just allow natural immunity to handle the 0.000047% death risk and those at high risk take the vaccine? Why force it onto all if it does not stop mutation or infection?
This is just coercion.

tetrasect

Expert Member
It's not about long term use, it's the proprietary stuff in it, nobody can tell anyone it's trustworthy or even what it does under these conditions. Especially if the source is behaving suspiciously.

Except we do know what's in it and how it works. "I don't trust anyone" is not a very good argument.

And is efficacy fell by 20% in that same time. Next booster please. Next we see 5-10 boosters and any statistical means of assessing long term risk is gone.

What happened to just allow natural immunity to handle the 0.000047% death risk and those at high risk take the vaccine? Why force it onto all if it does not stop mutation or infection?
This is just coercion.

It greatly reduces infection and it suppresses mutation. Not to mention it drastically decreases chances of severe symptoms, hospitalization and death.

Moto Guzzi

Expert Member
I am done trying to convince people to vaccinate... I have come to the realization that it is a futile exercise... If they dont want to listen to world leading scientists and doctors, why the F&*$ would they listen to anything I have to say...
Whomever above the age of 18 that dies of COVID from October, died because they wanted to die imo, no more sympathy from me... In 10 years time the average IQ of the World will be at least 10 points higher...
Refusing to take the vaccine because of the side effects is the same as refusing to wear your seat belt because of the injuries it causes during a car accident...

Listen man, under normal circuimstances I would have fully 100% agreed with you, especially before 1992, however my trust was continuously shocked over the last 30 years, not just SA.

We already sit with various ongoing health problems of which the ROOT CAUSES never to be found so far, so from the same science I am trapped in situation that one would not expected to be in this advance claimed world of today, so what is mostly wrong here-?

-This virus, like the Flu's is not properly understood enough to get to the ROOT causes, so that a permanent fix can be found and rid us of this health nonsenses.
-The tests are not 100% accurate either from what can be seen.

-Since the vaccinations started, suddenly we see explotions of mutatiuons, now it could be accidental, but who knows.

-Why can't politics stay out of health-?
-Why cant the World health situation get their house in order, so we can understand what is going on-?
-Why is there so much reliance on digital stats and models, instead of down to earth straight forward to the point investigations into these chronic conditions(No permanent fixed selutions founded yet).
-Why is everything such a big rush-?

Do what you feel you need to do, but still theres far more questions than answers, and the answers are slim in nature to say the least.

We as the human race cannot afford to let a pandemic like this dictate our future, I don't accept we don't have the scientific brains not to cure it permanently. Maybe our scientific equipment are the limit, meaning we cannot see deep enough at what nature can throw at us-?

Last edited:

Brian_G

Executive Member
Except we do know what's in it and how it works. "I don't trust anyone" is not a very good argument.
Not what I said. It's important to get that odd behaviour by authorities will raise alarm bells. The amount of people who find this of concern in these circumstances are growing fast, constantly.

Grant

Honorary Master
Except it's not her body, it's a combination of a man's sperm and a woman's egg, creating a whole NEW life separate from the mother.

The new life is fed by the mother but they have their own brain, hands, feet, nose etc, etc. a completely separate life which if left alone will develop into a talking, laughing, human being like the rest of us.

That's why people leave you alone if you want to cover your body in spikes, or put horns in your head or cut your tongue in two or tattoo your eyeballs. Very different from killing a separate life from your own.
Good try (for the typing effort)

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Fast asleep at the wheel I see. Just be careful you don't crash, you only get one chance at life.....

But hey I guess you are all-knowing and know for certain that those blood clots never caused the headaches which could have been a warning of what was to come.
Think you need to spend less time internet sleuthing and more time reflecting on how confused you are,preferably with a mirror

Then every time you come to a conclusion not remotely based on logic you start over