Covid-19 vaccination mandates must meet stringent legal requirements - expert

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
Huh?

No, the point is there are no long term effects because there is no long term use. Your "trust" is not required.
There are long term effects if one is unlucky enough to be one of those who happen to be vaccine injured though. My old man's heart condition has been exacerbated after the 2nd Pfizer jab, swelling all over his body for weeks now, left arm weak. He was a fairly fit 78 year old before this, now he can't do much without being out of breath. He kept quiet about it for 2 weeks because he was told that side effects are normal. Yes the timing of this may be coincidence, certainly the cardiologist and GP seem to think so, but they can't know that for sure.

markings

Expert Member
Yeah tell me again how there is no reason to worry about vaccine safety now that Pfizer vaccine has FDA approval, when we can clearly see that they gave this Pfizer drug exactly that - only to discover the side-effects include bloodclotting and death.
This is a graph showing the incidence of various side effects from 2 different vaccines (blue/orange) and natural infection (red). It is clear that natural infections carries a much greater risk for any side effect.

1630822050505.png

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Sorry about your pops, StrontiumDog.
If you wanna know why this is happening, or any other peeps here on the forum, would like to educate themselves, then watch this vid. It's very long but worth the watch: Watch the video by clicking this link.
There's far easier and more effective ways to depopulate the planet than by a side effect that's exceedingly rare and clears itself up the majority of the time as your weapon
Stop smoking the weed,it's affecting your mind

tetrasect

Expert Member
There are long term effects if one is unlucky enough to be one of those who happen to be vaccine injured though. My old man's heart condition has been exacerbated after the 2nd Pfizer jab, swelling all over his body for weeks now, left arm weak. He was a fairly fit 78 year old before this, now he can't do much without being out of breath. He kept quiet about it for 2 weeks because he was told that side effects are normal. Yes the timing of this may be coincidence, certainly the cardiologist and GP seem to think so, but they can't know that for sure.

That sucks, however the effects are strongest right after the jab so he will get better rather than worse.
Also consider that if he had gotten Covid it might have been a lot worse so even though it affected him negatively it's still better than the alternative.

Paulsie

Expert Member
Yes the timing of this may be coincidence, certainly the cardiologist and GP seem to think so , but they can't know that for sure.
This is what worries me as I have heard a lot of anecdotal cases like this lately via people I know (once removed).
It is either people catching covid shortly after being vaccinated, having bad side effects, or being vaccinated + catching covid and dying, or getting vaccinated and dying within 2 months.
All are dismissed as old, too early for vaccine to be effective, died due to covid, not related.
Yes, all anecdotal, but how do you establish fault/cause without autopsy (in those still living) and is there autopsy when covid death is automatically determined as the cause (edit: or if it is heart related)?
Lastly, the doctors' reaction clearly shows they are not even remotely prepared to consider other alternatives. As such, a lot of cases like these may be quietly slipping by.

Last edited:

Petec

Expert Member
There's far easier and more effective ways to depopulate the planet than by a side effect that's exceedingly rare and clears itself up the majority of the time as your weapon
Stop smoking the weed,it's affecting your mind
Yes, the title of the vid is misleading. So rather watch the whole thing in its entire context. It's chock-full of evidence and information, that is deliberately being kept from the public at large.
As has been shown, deaths and complications are not exceedingly rare. We are only now seeing reports from the tip of the iceberg.
So, are all the legal experts, district attorneys, doctors, physicians, medical professionals, and whistle-blowers, involved in this campaign all smoking weed?
Education is your friend.

Grant

Honorary Master
Sorry about your pops, StrontiumDog.
If you wanna know why this is happening, or any other peeps here on the forum, would like to educate themselves, then watch this vid. It's very long but worth the watch: Watch the video by clicking this link.
There we go - another schit for brains post.
If anyone has not watched, its a few loons trying to push out a:
"depopulation by any means" conspiracy theory.

I remember when this forum had an interesting demographic, most members having some sort tertiary education.
But now we have this.

Petec

Expert Member

I remember when this forum had an interesting demographic, most members having some sort tertiary education.
But now we have this.
As said above, yes the title is misleading.
But have a watch. I know it's a long vid. The information therein is valuable and quite shocking where is speaks to the complicity and shady practices that are rampant.
If you feel that the presented facts and information is a conspiracy theory, then feel free to cite alternative sources, that debunk what's in the video.
Empowering oneself with all the facts, costs nothing except a bit of time.

Daveogg

Expert Member
This is what worries me as I have heard a lot of anecdotal cases like this lately via people I know (once removed).
It is either people catching covid shortly after being vaccinated, having bad side effects, or being vaccinated + catching covid and dying, or getting vaccinated and dying within 2 months.
All are dismissed as old, too early for vaccine to be effective, died due to covid, not related.
Yes, all anecdotal, but how do you establish fault/cause without autopsy (in those still living) and is there autopsy when covid death is automatically determined as the cause (edit: or if it is heart related)?
Lastly, the doctors' reaction clearly shows they are not even remotely prepared to consider other alternatives. As such, a lot of cases like these may be quietly slipping by.
Hey Paulsie,
As you know I run an Emergency unit (private). We have a vaccine site on site. I should be the first port of call for any serious vaccine related illness.
So my experience is this:
Patient 1 abscess upper arm, clearly related to poor vaccine administration technique.
Patient 2 Sub arachnoid hemorrhage 4 days post vaccine, but recent admission with crypotococcal meningitis defaulted antifungal treatment. Immunocompromised.
Patient 3 Myocarditis 9 months post covid and 6 months post vaccine.
Despite vigilance and asking for vaccine status as part of routine history taking I have not had any other cases, that I can associate with a vaccine.
Thus in my family,
Parents 80's vaccinated, Sibilings 40/50's now all vaccinated. Children 26/23 Vaccinated, Nieces 26,23,22,18 all had first dose.

Grant

Honorary Master
You and your fukking hare-brained theories!!

@StrontiumDog
My mother's side of my family have a nasty history of cardiac problems
Each of her siblings and herself have undergone various invasive procedures - pace makers, triple bypass etc.
Each and every one of the died as a result of cardiac arrest. It was obvious I would get my turn, and so it came.

End of last year I went under cardiac catheterisation and a stent was placed in a cardiac artery. Sometimes this works and sometimes not. In my case, not.
My blood pressure started climbing and it got to 190/101 at which point either a stroke or heart attack was on its way.
Very recently I had to be carved up like a thanksgiving turkey for 5hrs while undergoing bypass and valve replacement.

I happen to be on the J&J vaccine trial.
Turns out I received the active vaccination last year, not placebo.
As a trial participant, you need to inform the research facility of any medication you are on, along with any changes to it and notification of any medical treatment. Likewise if you go under and procedure, you also need to inform that medical team you a clinical trial participant.
The week prior to surgery there was a flurry of activity while information was shared between the research doctors and the cardiac team.
On the day of surgery a doctor from the research facility came to the hospital to take blood, nasal swabs etc.
The day after surgery she returned and did the same tests.

Since surgery during monthly clinic visits (research facility) I have 5 blood samples taken (along with the other routine tests that are done) instead of the usual 2. The results are shared with my cardiologist.
The cardiogist also does a range of tests during follow-up visits - which are shared with the research facility.

My blood pressure, heart rate, oxygen saturation levels etc, are all stable.

So in my case, there are 2 unrelated medical teams comprising 6 doctors of various flavours who carry out tests and share information.
Their info is shared with my GP. My GP by chance, is also part of the Cape Town MediClinic Covid response team.
So I guess there are really 7 doctors at 3 unrelated medical practices who monitor me monthly.
There is nothing of concern or interest to report.

Your father's doctors are probably right.
But every conspiracy theorist and anti-vaxxer will cling on to your father's issues like a drowning man clutching on to a serpent on the way down to the ocean floor, and probably go on to embellish your father's issues to post on their lunatic Facebook groups as undeniable "proof" that covid vaccines will cause heart problems.

Grant

Honorary Master
As said above, yes the title is misleading.
But have a watch. I know it's a long vid. The information therein is valuable and quite shocking where is speaks to the complicity and shady practices that are rampant.
If you feel that the presented facts and information is a conspiracy theory, then feel free to cite alternative sources, that debunk what's in the video.
Empowering oneself with all the facts, costs nothing except a bit of time.
No my friend.
I have neither the inclination nor time to waste, to debunk horseshit that gets trotted out as fact.
We can all sit here and post horseschit from obscure youtube and Facebook videos, then insist others debunk it.

I was in line at woolworths earlier, standing behind Amy Winehouse. Turns out she is not dead after all.
Care to de-bunk?

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
No my friend.
I have neither the inclination nor time to waste, to debunk horseshit that gets trotted out as fact.
We can all sit here and post horseschit from obscure youtube and Facebook videos, then insist others debunk it.

I was in line at woolworths earlier, standing behind Amy Winehouse. Turns out she is not dead after all.
Care to de-bunk?
It takes 1 sentence to spread bullshit,and a 100 to disprove it

Thus the amount of **** being spread and how easy it spreads - takes significantly less effort to understand and replicate

Aghori

Honorary Master

But now we have this.

Oi, you barely passed High school!

tetrasect

Expert Member
Yes, the title of the vid is misleading. So rather watch the whole thing in its entire context. It's chock-full of evidence and information, that is deliberately being kept from the public at large.

It's cute that you think it's only title that is misleading.

Paulsie

Expert Member
Hey Paulsie,
As you know I run an Emergency unit (private). We have a vaccine site on site. I should be the first port of call for any serious vaccine related illness.
So my experience is this:
Patient 1 abscess upper arm, clearly related to poor vaccine administration technique.
Patient 2 Sub arachnoid hemorrhage 4 days post vaccine, but recent admission with crypotococcal meningitis defaulted antifungal treatment. Immunocompromised.
Patient 3 Myocarditis 9 months post covid and 6 months post vaccine.
Despite vigilance and asking for vaccine status as part of routine history taking I have not had any other cases, that I can associate with a vaccine.
Thus in my family,
Parents 80's vaccinated, Sibilings 40/50's now all vaccinated. Children 26/23 Vaccinated, Nieces 26,23,22,18 all had first dose.
Thank you

marius.fourie

This will be tested in court and it will fail. The vaccine is not approved and even if it is, there is no long term data on the side effects. It is therefore a risk for vs. risk against decision, and is a personal decision. Companies will assume lifetime side effect liability if they force employees to take the vaccine.
Having said that, I weighed up the risks and I am double vaccinated (sorry for the idiots who want to crap on me for being an anti-vaxer), but important, it was my decision.
If ignorant vaxers stop pretending that it is a no risk decision and therefore everyone should just take it without thinking, then the resistance will be less.
If Helen Rees and that bokbaartjie idiot stop trying to pretend we are all fools, then vaxine resistance will be less.
A close family member of mine has 60 patients in ICU as I am typing, they are all not vaxinated. That is evidence that makes you think.

tetrasect

Expert Member
This will be tested in court and it will fail. The vaccine is not approved and even if it is, there is no long term data on the side effects. It is therefore a risk for vs. risk against decision, and is a personal decision. Companies will assume lifetime side effect liability if they force employees to take the vaccine.
Having said that, I weighed up the risks and I am double vaccinated (sorry for the idiots who want to crap on me for being an anti-vaxer), but important, it was my decision.
If ignorant vaxers stop pretending that it is a no risk decision and therefore everyone should just take it without thinking, then the resistance will be less.
If Helen Rees and that bokbaartjie idiot stop trying to pretend we are all fools, then vaxine resistance will be less.
A close family member of mine has 60 patients in ICU as I am typing, they are all not vaxinated. That is evidence that makes you think.

It is a risk for vs. risk against decision?

So please tell me the risk for and the risk against.

obsidian86

If nothing happens in 6 weeks nothing will ever happen

Murmaider

I really don't understand this anti-vax drive thing... If the vaccine was in a pill form and called a name like "Covi-med or ivermectin" people would be popping them like sweeties, but just because it's called a "vaccine" and is administered as a "Intravenous injection" people are all now uppity about it and concerned about what they put in their body... and they will say this while eating their chernobyl McDonalds and breathing JHB air.

The ironic thing is that if a person gets cancer, they will take chemotherapy and radiation therapy on the chance that it may save their life, but heaven forbid they come out with something called a "vaccine" that could save your life 95% of the time... then suddenly there is an issue about what goes into our bodies.

I honestly can't take the anti-vaxers seriously when they like "no.. don't take a vaccine that has been researched and scrutinized by medical bodies across the world... lets rather blindly take ivermectin... a parasitic medicine designed for animals, because we trust animal medicine more than we trust something created by the smartest medical scientists in world," right?

The FDA has fully approved the Pfizer vaccine, but let me guess, there is some conspiracy theory about how all the people in the FDA, who's job is to make sure medicine is safe for human consumption are all colluding together with all the other medicine approval bodies in the world to approve an unsafe vaccine right, because the illuminati is real and Elon is daddy?

The way the vaccine helps prevent the spread is based on the fact that an asymptomatic person is far less contagious than a person coughing and sneezing everywhere and dispersing their viral load in the air in large quantities, this leads to less infections in general.

No the vaccine will not stop you from getting covid, but I would rather have a light flu that I can shrug off than be man down for two or more weeks and then spend the next 2/3 months battling to walk up stairs without feeling like im going to die from oxygen deprivation.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
9. Explore alternative arrangements

Dismissal should only be a last resort. The employer should attempt to accommodate the employee in a position where they do not require the vaccine.

Possible options to consider include letting the employee:
  • Work off-site
  • Work from home
  • Work in isolation (at the workplace)
  • Work outside normal working hours
  • Work while wearing an N95 mask
Some decent alternative these even for people who have to work in an office.

In my opinion seems to cater for both sides of the fence.
Agreed...I think this proves WFH works (excuse the lack of a better word). I'd go into the office periodically as I enjoy my work colleagues, but working from home is just more flexible.